Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see The Worst have stepped up the Freo abuse heading into the season proper, now going to the length of finding photos of offenders in Freo kit for propaganda purposes. o_O

IMG_20180301_090511.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockliff and Polec won't be playing any preseason games and Robbie Gray is out. Motlop i think will only just be back from his calf for their last jlt match. Broadbent is out injured aswell.

I will be disappointed if we're uncompetitive. I don't rate Port at all, just very good at flat tracking s**t teams (us). We should be much better this year.

I hope Sandi is ready for Ryder this time, if I remember rightly Ryder killed it in our last encounter.

Rockliff and Polec won't be playing any preseason games and Robbie Gray is out. Motlop i think will only just be back from his calf for their last jlt match. Broadbent is out injured aswell.

I will be disappointed if we're uncompetitive. I don't rate Port at all, just very good at flat tracking s**t teams (us). We should be much better this year.

I hope Sandi is ready for Ryder this time, if I remember rightly Ryder killed it in our last encounter.
Fair enough, but I think we are way to unpredictable about what we are going to dish out. For starters we have a heap of guys coming back into the side who weren't there at the end of last year, a couple of new trade ins, and potentially some debuts. Our structures will still be in development mode. Should be a very interesting game.

I was served my Luke McPharlin yesterday at East Frematnle Pharmacy; he's there a half day on Saturday's and is in placement/works at Fiona Stanley during the week. He also said he has a distant role with the club as a mentor and will be special comments for 6PR during the season.

He said he's going to give pharmacy a red hot crack this year and make a decision (with his family) at the end of the year to decide whether he pursues pharmacy or footy. It doesn't matter which direction he goes, be that pharmacy, coaching or media, he'll succeed at whatever he chooses. He's highly intelligent and a great people's person.

I also saw big Sean Darcy, Logue and Sherro at Piggy's last night for dinner. Can say no alcohol was consumed (Coke Zero's all round), all of them were walking freely and seemed in real good spirits. I think they'll all be playing Peel this week and hopefully throw themselves right in there for selection Round 1.

Could be the key match up of the game , Port mids are all pretty big lads these days with lots of strength around the ball could be trouble for us in the trenches. Might pay Sandi to get it out into space more than drop it down into the muck

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back