Mitchell no good.

Remove this Banner Ad

They had a team meeting at quarter time and drew straws on something absurd to talk about for the rest of the night and Duck won.

Don't know if I'm just trying to defend Carey or what, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if somehow they're trying to drum up some interest. I mean, Hawthorn have butchered the ball a bit and lead 50 to 3!

Already they've have had people talk about it and start going on.

Don't know if I'm just trying to defend Carey or what, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if somehow they're trying to drum up some interest. I mean, Hawthorn have butchered the ball a bit and lead 50 to 3!

Yeah well no point talking about the game.... carlton have been gifted Friday night games all year and served up rubbish.....

back on topic, give yous a 4th rounder for Mitch next year.... since he is slow and only good in a good team....

Spose he should forget the fact that he is one of the best play makers in the game and start tagging blokes?

Puts as much pressure on the opposition as Judd, Ablett, Pendles and every other bloke whos opponent is primarily designed to stop you rather than attack himself.

Stupidest thing I have heard a commentator say. Duck is usually pretty switched on.

Spose he should forget the fact that he is one of the best play makers in the game and start tagging blokes?

Puts as much pressure on the opposition as Judd, Ablett, Pendles and every other bloke whos opponent is primarily designed to stop you rather than attack himself.

Stupidest thing I have heard a commentator say. Duck is usually pretty switched on.

Lets not get carried away.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just thinking the same thing; Hawthorn are really playing quite poorly and still lead 9 goals to zip.

Theyll be talking about who should have been cast as Ant man by the time 3 quarters are done.

Did he actually say he wouldn't get games at orher teams? All I thought he was saying was that he'd be under pressue at lesser teams because he doesn't apply much defensive pressure.

Initially he did, but it seems as though once he was called on it, he tempered it to "he is a champion of the game but his deficiencies are covered up being in a superior team". Which is true for pretty much every player ever. How many players have literally no weaknesses...

huh?

Mitchell gets tagged every week, just like those guys. Is Ablett rated because of his fantastic defensive abilities?

Mitchell is a gun but his defensive skills are no where near Tablets....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back