MLB 2017 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve booked my accomodation to America next year, before my flights. All the hotels have free cancellation up to a couple days before checkin and I don’t pay anything next June. Just figured I should book the accomodation first. The flights are easy.

June 26th-30th (checkout date) - LA, hotel near Hollywood.

June 30th-July 3rd (checkout date) - Chicago, hotel on Michigan Avenue.

July 3rd-7th (fly back home) - New York, hotel in Manhattan.

I have a rough idea of what each city holds and the stuff I will see and do. Chicago is the big one, my Birthday is on July 1st, hence being there on my birthday to watch the Cubs play on that day. It actually dawned on me too that I will be in New York on July 4th. Awesome!

I’ve booked my accomodation to America next year, before my flights. All the hotels have free cancellation up to a couple days before checkin and I don’t pay anything next June. Just figured I should book the accomodation first. The flights are easy.

I have a rough idea of what each city holds and the stuff I will see and do. Chicago is the big one, my Birthday is on July 1st, hence being there on my birthday to watch the Cubs play on that day. It actually dawned on me too that I will be in New York on July 4th. Awesome!

ive been in New York for 4th of July, it was pretty awesome

Good job not going to the Southeast, the humidity and constant thunderstorms can be pretty unpleasant that time of year

Good job not going to the Southeast, the humidity and constant thunderstorms can be pretty unpleasant that time of year

I can remember being at a minor league game in Florida in July and sweat was just pouring off me and i was just sitting still

I really dislike the hot and humidity. I hate it in Melbourne in February and I wouldn’t pay money to go be anywhere near it. I am sure there will be hot days being that it’s summer but not as you said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back