MLB Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

So is Strider the NL Rookie Of The Year?

Or is it Harris II?

I would go Harris at the moment as he is playing all day, hitting for a good average, good power, great outfield and stealing bases but if Strider has a few more absolute dominant games and keeps his ERA around 3 then he probably goes past Harris. His strike out numbers are crazy

A first pitch home run would have been hilarious 😂

The fact the Mets did this against the best team in baseball and weren't scared of it blowing up in their face shows how much confidence Diaz has and how the Mets have changed.

Ftn

Last edited:
All tied up in the NL East with a little under a month to go.

1662526587578.png

Isn't it great to see the Braves back where they belong, on top.:)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think the mets win the division - one more series between the two teams in the last week of the schedule will be great watching if still this close.

I dont really think winning the division or getting the wild card spot is that much of a difference, especially if you have reasonable depth in your starting pitching. I would rather play than have a rest first round. With the wild card series going best of 3, its a fair bit different to a one-off match

Teams like Dodgers and Yankees are going to be playing a lot of meaningless games the last 2-3 weeks of the season and then wait to see who they play in 2nd round of playoffs, wont surprise if they come in cold.

I still think the mets win the division - one more series between the two teams in the last week of the schedule will be great watching if still this close.

I dont really think winning the division or getting the wild card spot is that much of a difference, especially if you have reasonable depth in your starting pitching. I would rather play than have a rest first round. With the wild card series going best of 3, its a fair bit different to a one-off match

Teams like Dodgers and Yankees are going to be playing a lot of meaningless games the last 2-3 weeks of the season and then wait to see who they play in 2nd round of playoffs, wont surprise if they come in cold.

AL East is getting somewhat interesting, if Rays could've swept the Yankees the other day it would've been a 3 game lead. The fact the Orioles are good now makes it tough for the Jays/Rays to gain any real momentum in a very strong division. Would be one hell of a choke if the Yankees bottle it.

AL East is getting somewhat interesting, if Rays could've swept the Yankees the other day it would've been a 3 game lead. The fact the Orioles are good now makes it tough for the Jays/Rays to gain any real momentum in a very strong division. Would be one hell of a choke if the Yankees bottle it.
Must admit I presumed they were well ahead and haven't been paying attention

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Concede 5 runs in the 9th to lose due to s**t game management. Time to go Davey.

Mets struggled at Miami today, losing 6-3 while the Braves won at Seattle 6-4, and Milwaukee lost ground on the Phillies and Padres.

1662788323520.png

Still around 20-25 games to go and the National League is down to these seven teams, Arizona and the Giants are 10.5 and 11 games behind the final WC spots and probably too far behind to make a charge. The race for the finals spots in post season is interesting, the Phillies, Padres and Cardinals all have winnable series to come, but also have a few really tough ones that will determine whether they make it or not. After their current series with the Reds, Milwaukee are away to St. Louis and have the two NY teams at home, while the Phillies have the Braves twice, Blue Jays at home and Astros away and the Padres have two series against the Dodgers, one against the Cardinals and a four game series away at Arizona. Could be interesting if the DB's sweep that series next week.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back