Momentum after one win, is it a thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Because that’s what our coach said. Also said we had played some great footy.

The guy is a dodgy used car salesman cult leader and that’s his good qualities.

He’s a *head full of s**t and if you’re gullible enough to fall for his bullshit I have a star to sell you, $20M, cheap.

He’s a ******* and ******* supporters get what they deserve. Us good guys deserve better.

Because that’s what our coach said. Also said we had played some great footy.

The guy is a dodgy used car salesman cult leader and that’s his good qualities.

He’s a *head full of s**t and if you’re gullible enough to fall for his bullshit I have a star to sell you, $20M, cheap.

He’s a ******* and ******* supporters get what they deserve. Us good guys deserve better.
Sorry to barge in, But see my avatar? Welcome to Ports world, You can have the picture, Just photoshop Nicks’s head onto it

In most cases yes. 100%.

But momentum only occurs if there is a smooth foundation to build momentum on. Our foundation is made of putty, is full of cracks and the builder is is incompetent.
No, in zero cases can you claim momentum after one win, zero.

Montenum is a run of wins, not a ******* win to bring you 1-4. Claims we’ve played some great footy, pigs arse, we’ve played some competitive football. Shape, structure, we know what we’ve done wrong, we’ve fixed it.

The guy is a fraud. A blight on our club and a symbol of all that is wrong with it. He’s a swarmy dodgy used car salesman cult leader that would put the dodgiest politician to shame.

Wasn't he banging on about how we played a really good half against Melbourne?

I don't watch his press conferences but I saw it mentioned in an article.

So momentum after a good half in a loss could be a thing too.

No, in zero cases can you claim momentum after one win, zero.

Montenum is a run of wins, not a ******* win to bring you 1-4. Claims we’ve played some great footy, pigs arse, we’ve played some competitive football. Shape, structure, we know what we’ve done wrong, we’ve fixed it.

The guy is a fraud. A blight on our club and a symbol of all that is wrong with it. He’s a swarmy dodgy used car salesman cult leader that would put the dodgiest politician to shame.

I can see where you are coming from. But if a team wins in the right way, players start finding some form and have a good game you could walk away and say its a baby step in the right direction and that a win next week would help increase our momentum.

But yes, Nicks is a fraud and his whole coaching career is a con because its for nothing more than consistently coaching for his job than trying to build a premiership team. Deep down I think he has always felt he will get sacked before he sees finals if he develops the side properly. This explains his blind obsession with cheap wins, ultra defensive game plan and mature bodies to exploit.

I can see where you are coming from. But if a team wins in the right way, players start finding some form and have a good game you could walk away and say its a baby step in the right direction and that a win next week would help increase our momentum.

But yes, Nicks is a fraud and his whole coaching career is a con because it’s for nothing more than consistently coaching for his job than trying to build a premiership team. Deep down I think he has always felt he will get sacked before he sees finals if he develops the side properly. This explains his blind obsession with cheap wins, ultra defensive game plan and mature bodies to exploit.
You can’t have momentum after one win when you are 1-5, 2 wins maybe, 1 win when the other team blew chances is a lucky win, not frigging momentum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back