Current Mosque Mass Shootings - Christchurch New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

Not social media but official channels. There are example of NZ in the past doing this. But currently I'm keeping an eye on the claims that Alexandra Downer when officially Australia's UK ambassador and UK are complicit.

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author has an interesting twitter feed and is claiming that's exactly what was happening.

See what happens in the next few months.

I was referring to formal channels. I was wondering how the sharing or non-sharing of information had been affected by the rise of social media and the explosion in the internet. I was still in my job until about a year post 9/11, so the internet, as far as a chat platform, was really taking off on the back of that and people were still really naive with what they were talking about on it.

and got voted into power in, when was it, 1987 when Rabuka staged the coup? When I was in the Navy, I supervised a young woman of Indian decent who had fled Fiji with her family at that time. She told me that her father was one of the ones voted in and was set to be a minister.

She was smoking hot but trouble with a capital T. If I supervised 40 odd people, her and a young bloke were 85% of my work.

So when you were peeling potatoes and cleaning toilets in the officers mess on the Navy ship there was a girl on board that you were infatuated with.? Following her around , finding fault with her work, any excuse to talk to her..lying in your sweaty bunk at night fantasising about her.
Scared her that much she told you her family was very important people trying to warn you off...Shame Shame...and there was a young bloke who you were infatuated with as well...KINKY......spent a lot of time working on them both eh...what a Weirdo. Got no doubt you have done some serious prison time though as you say..as an INMATE.

So when you were peeling potatoes and cleaning toilets in the officers mess on the Navy ship there was a girl on board that you were infatuated with.? Following her around , finding fault with her work, any excuse to talk to her..lying in your sweaty bunk at night fantasising about her.
Scared her that much she told you her family was very important people trying to warn you off...Shame Shame...and there was a young bloke who you were infatuated with as well...KINKY......spent a lot of time working on them both eh...what a Weirdo. Got no doubt you have done some serious prison time though as you say..as an INMATE.

Lol, how many times have you watched the vision from Christchurch? I bet you've got it saved for repeat enjoyment when things are getting you down.

Lol, how many times have you watched the vision from Christchurch? I bet you've got it saved for repeat enjoyment when things are getting you down.

No i don't enjoy watching the Christchurch video at all . it saddens me greatly.
I am focusing more on the manifesto now. mentions 9/11 attack in a roundabout way while discussing if a desire for notoriety motivated him and telling a bit of misinformation too...every person in the world knows Mohamed Attas name ... mentions France but leaves out the Bataclan theatre and Charlie Hedbo massacres...and in possible deference to death penalty advocates like myself gloats in advance that the State will have to finance his warm and comfortable stay in a protected prison cell eating three meals a day and playing playstation like Brevik.....anyway enough of that,..... can't wait to hear mor about your past life experiences working for the Mossad , Vietnam Chopper pilot, Formula one race car driver, Brain Surgeon, Brownlow medallist ,Nobel peace prize winner , etc., etc,..........( pukes)

No i don't enjoy watching the Christchurch video at all . it saddens me greatly.
I am focusing more on the manifesto now. mentions 9/11 attack in a roundabout way while discussing if a desire for notoriety motivated him and telling a bit of misinformation too...every person in the world knows Mohamed Attas name ... mentions France but leaves out the Bataclan theatre and Charlie Hedbo massacres...and in possible deference to death penalty advocates like myself gloats in advance that the State will have to finance his warm and comfortable stay in a protected prison cell eating three meals a day and playing playstation like Brevik.....anyway enough of that,..... can't wait to hear mor about your past life experiences working for the Mossad , Vietnam Chopper pilot, Formula one race car driver, Brain Surgeon, Brownlow medallist ,Nobel peace prize winner , etc., etc,..........( pukes)

'I don't enjoy watching it', is language that implies you've watched it a number of times and are continuing to watch it.

Previous posting of yours suggest multiple viewings when picking details out and comparing them to other scenarios, you don't pick that level of detail up on a first viewing.

As for the rest of your rubbish, there's a conspiracy board for that.

'I don't enjoy watching it', is language that implies you've watched it a number of times and are continuing to watch it.

Previous posting of yours suggest multiple viewings when picking details out and comparing them to other scenarios, you don't pick that level of detail up on a first viewing.

As for the rest of your rubbish, there's a conspiracy board for that.

WTF are you talking about .? if i want to watch it once or ten thousand times its none of your concern. Who do you think you are you clown to tell me what i should or shouldn't do. I will also keep posting my rubbish on this forum which is supposed to be discussion about one of the biggest terrorist events since 9/ 11 and committed by an Australian boy from Grafton in our closest neighbouring country.
You want to compare my comments on this forum for relevance with your own fetid ramblings about shooting David Hicks and your fantasy days in the Navy harassing young sailors .? You are a joke- .

WTF are you talking about .? if i want to watch it once or ten thousand times its none of your concern. Who do you think you are you clown to tell me what i should or shouldn't do. I will also keep posting my rubbish on this forum which is supposed to be discussion about one of the biggest terrorist events since 9/ 11 and committed by an Australian boy from Grafton in our closest neighbouring country.
You want to compare my comments on this forum for relevance with your own fetid ramblings about shooting David Hicks and your fantasy days in the Navy harassing young sailors .? You are a joke- .

New Zealand isn't our closest neighbouring country, you're even stupid when it comes to geography.

Might want to check whether any internationals practiced at this range.

Pete Breidahl, a former military machine gunner said he visited the club three times and heard members talking about mass shootings, the zombie apocalypse and Martin Bryant, who carried out the 1996 Port Arthur massacre.

Concerned the club was a potential incubator for a mass shooter, he lodged a formal complaint with the Dunedin police station arms officer, but was told officers were aware of the club and not worried about it.

https://www.news.com.au/world/insid...n/news-story/5d1db62e291dee456e06d10a31faead0

* VERY SWEARY

New Zealand isn't our closest neighbouring country, you're even stupid when it comes to geography.

You are dumber than a hammer, I meant closest as in , friendly, culturally similar, an ally in war,,,FFS our PM described the Kiwis as our "brothers and sisters ", I don't think relations with Indonesia have ever been close....OHHHHHH..now i get it ,you call yourself Herpes Hill Hammer because you Know are dumb as a Hammer.....good one, like it.

once upon a time...you could leave your car unlocked while visiting a local store...100 thousand years later...and banks started to use security guards....shopping centers...even schools....dan murphy's...centrelink.....the list goes on....now possibly places of worship...can you believe it....
it's 2019 they tell me....
....on the downward spiral of sad wings of destiny....

one things for sure...the media channels are having a field day.....how many times do they have to repeat something ... honestly....overkill and clear Madness!..

Last edited:
You are dumber than a hammer, I meant closest as in , friendly, culturally similar, an ally in war,,,FFS our PM described the Kiwis as our "brothers and sisters ", I don't think relations with Indonesia have ever been close....OHHHHHH..now i get it ,you call yourself Herpes Hill Hammer because you Know are dumb as a Hammer.....good one, like it.

It's not Indonesia either. Try again. You're just lurching from one embarrassing post to the next.

I could have sworn you meant our nearest neighbouring country, that is what you posted isn't it? Not with all those extra qualifiers you added after the fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not Indonesia either. Try again. You're just lurching from one embarrassing post to the next.

I could have sworn you meant our nearest neighbouring country, that is what you posted isn't it? Not with all those extra qualifiers you added after the fact.

Go to the Geography thread if you want to talk Geography you peanut. Or if you want to tell stories about the poor little girl you stalked on the Navy Boat . " "She was Trouble with a capital T "....... Where did you get that from.? A mills and Boon Novel....? And you accuse me of embarrassing posts.... HA ,!
This is the Mosque Terrorist thread, Thats what I am discussing. No more wasting time on you ..once more and its off to ignore you go... " She was trouble with a capital T...... ROFL.......

I would hope that one result of what went down in Christchurch on Friday is that a lot more undercovers will be used to infiltrate and monitor gun related organisations and right wing nationalist organisations and their online and offline hangouts.

Also, maybe the state govs could state nationalise all the commercial gun shops and have the firearms sold by only people with law enforcement and psych qualifications, to do some up close vetting of all those buying weapons.

Plus ban the sale of guns, weapons and related accessories online to force buyers to come face to face with law enforcement/psych qualified pros.

I would hope that one result of what went down in Christchurch on Friday is that a lot more undercovers will be used to infiltrate and monitor gun related organisations and right wing nationalist organisations and their online and offline hangouts.

Also, maybe the state govs could state nationalise all the commercial gun shops and have the firearms sold by only people with law enforcement and psych qualifications, to do some up close vetting of all those buying weapons.

Plus ban the sale of guns, weapons and related accessories online to force buyers to come face to face with law enforcement/psych qualified pros.

You need to check WA's gun laws.

How does an alleged Australian get hold of three semi-automatics in New Zealand?

By the sound of it, some particular digital testing would weed out potential problems.

Read about the club concerns and other reports that were ignored. Reports to police stations were ignored.

A good news story tonight.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...e/news-story/deb2678f4d7c99fa2a248a60d31a08d8

He had shared the account’s details on the notorious internet forum 8chan, where he appeared to have a regular presence, and told other users of his plans to live-stream his alleged attack shortly before the shooting began. Within minutes, 8chan users were praising him — with some seemingly expressing familiarity by calling him “BT”. Others expressed fears his actions would see the end of the 8chan community. Mr Christensen said those he knew from far-right circles were now worried about the consequences of increased scrutiny of their activities. “If anything, everyone’s panicking, ‘Oh God, this is the worst possible thing that could have happened’,” he said.

The Christensen referred to above is not associated with the "Jungle" or a friend of you or me.

Might want to check whether any internationals practiced at this range.

Pete Breidahl, a former military machine gunner said he visited the club three times and heard members talking about mass shootings, the zombie apocalypse and Martin Bryant, who carried out the 1996 Port Arthur massacre.

Concerned the club was a potential incubator for a mass shooter, he lodged a formal complaint with the Dunedin police station arms officer, but was told officers were aware of the club and not worried about it.

https://www.news.com.au/world/insid...n/news-story/5d1db62e291dee456e06d10a31faead0

* VERY SWEARY

Hmmmmmm....veeeeeeeery interesting.........Christchurch is described as the epicentre of the NZ far right scene and i believe the Fourth Reich prison gang which later morphed into a biker gang originated from there.......we might be hearing a bit more about the Bruce rifle club in the future.......

So it's possible, based on the 'beefed up" comments, Tarrant may have taken steroids which may have influenced his behavior?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back