Family & Relationships Most ****ed up Night of your life

Remove this Banner Ad

Into wheat beers at the moment, changing it up a bit. Different yet satisfying- do recommend. :)
eating-grub1.png

pilsner urquell is the best beer I have tasted, it is from czech republic. Vale Ale from the mclarenvale in south aus is also really nice, very fruity.

This was pretty close to the most f***** up night for me, but it didn't really involve me. I live at a residential college next to university. Wednesday nights everyone goes down to a pub/club down the road to get loose, really loose. Last night a few people went way too hard. I had that much work to do that I came back at about 10:30, only to find one guy in my corridor trashed, high as a kite, sitting on the toilet basically passed out. He then proceeds to start shitting and then says "f***, I need to spew". He then vomits, while shitting, all over the floor of that cubicle. Goes back to his room, passes out and gets an eyebrow shaved off by one of his dickhead mates who was staying there. Said mate then proceeds to sleep in the corridor and chucks liquorice everywhere, grinding it into the carpet. So our corridor smelt of s**t/vomit/liquorice. Meanwhile, a guy in another wing falls down two flights of stairs, he already had a broken ankle, ended up spending the night in hospital. Another girl on the floor above me gets home, and vomits all over the vanity in her bathroom. Another guy in another wing passes out in the corridor, gets up to go to the toilet, and ends up shitting in the shower. What the f*ck.

It was absolute carnage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaahhhh uni halls. The worst places in Australia. I had this really weird bloke who stayed up until 5am playing Counter Strike too loud who never washed his potato bake (kjdvdfhvh yuck) bowls. He came back one night and painted two corridors in chunder (some spew transcends other vernacular – some spew is simply, undeniably, nothing else but 'chunder'). Horrible. I feel your pain.

He then proceeds to start shitting and then says "f***, I need to spew". He then vomits, while shitting, all over the floor of that cubicle.
This also happened back in about year 10 to a friend of mine who, on another day, red wine spewed on my carpet and then turded out the front of my house. Appalling s**t.

This was pretty close to the most f***** up night for me, but it didn't really involve me. I live at a residential college next to university. Wednesday nights everyone goes down to a pub/club down the road to get loose, really loose. Last night a few people went way too hard. I had that much work to do that I came back at about 10:30, only to find one guy in my corridor trashed, high as a kite, sitting on the toilet basically passed out. He then proceeds to start shitting and then says "f***, I need to spew". He then vomits, while shitting, all over the floor of that cubicle. Goes back to his room, passes out and gets an eyebrow shaved off by one of his dickhead mates who was staying there. Said mate then proceeds to sleep in the corridor and chucks liquorice everywhere, grinding it into the carpet. So our corridor smelt of s**t/vomit/liquorice. Meanwhile, a guy in another wing falls down two flights of stairs, he already had a broken ankle, ended up spending the night in hospital. Another girl on the floor above me gets home, and vomits all over the vanity in her bathroom. Another guy in another wing passes out in the corridor, gets up to go to the toilet, and ends up shitting in the shower. What the f*ck.

It was absolute carnage.
Heh. You ******* druggo.

Thank god I'm past those high school/uni days where every big night out drinking ended up being a spewfest because you didn't know your limits and drank like a maniac, ie. skulling just about everything including straight spirits.

I remember going to a party at a mate's house when we were 16/17, his parents were away for the weekend, everyone got maggot drunk and by the end of the night his back lawn was packed with people either spewing or passed out after spewing. I didn't even make it to the back lawn, I spewed in the back doorway so people then trod in it and trampled it through the house. Good times.

It was absolute carnage.

Do yourself a favour, if you are going to ever shave some poor sod's eyebrow/s, shave the left or right side of each eyebrow. Commonly known as the Picasso look. Years of entertainment.

Had plenty of stupid nights when I was a bit younger. One that stands out is drink driving at the age of 15 (no license), running into a road block of police, u-turn, speeding out of town, cop car comes into peripheral vision on right - gives me no choice but to hit him, albeit very little contact thankfully, all ok, me - handcuffs - jail. Idiot.

Stupid bloody idiot.

When 8 of us were driving (drunk btw) all over the city for about 6 hours trying to find one of our mates who sent out a suicide message. He didn't go through with it, cops found him, but holy * that night was scary. Breaking into his apartment and personally answering the phone... ****ed up.

I had that much work to do that I came back at about 10:30, only to find one guy in my corridor trashed, high as a kite, sitting on the toilet basically passed out. He then proceeds to start shitting and then says "f***, I need to spew". He then vomits, while shitting, all over the floor of that cubicle. Goes back to his room, passes out
This guy didn't wipe his bum did he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back