Most overrated current AFL players

Who is the most overrated player in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching football doesn't really count for much though.

Look at DaVillaBlues

He watches football and he's an idiot.

And you're a flea riddled Yugoslavian Gypsy. How many blokes did your Mother pork whilst you grew up in that Croatian Hamlet anyway ??

And you're a flea riddled Yugoslavian Gypsy. How many blokes did your Mother pork whilst you grew up in that Croatian Hamlet anyway ??
I grew up in Australia on a quarter acre block.

So I'm guessing the answer to your question is none.

Has the media sharpening his pencil constantly.
So does Chad, friend. Yet there doesn't seem to be the same pushback despite them being of similar ability. A real case study of the footy fan's psyche, this thread :rainbow:

No :drunk:

But the stats would speak for themselves I imagine.

You understand though that this is the middle of the cricket season and I therefore can't be f'arked digging all that up? :$
No need for that friend. I only go by what I see though, and I've seen Chad disappear in games about the same amount as Cyril.

No need for that friend. I only go by what I see though, and I've seen Chad disappear in games about the same amount as Cyril.
And yet he almost always still kicks at least one goal.

He's kicked at least one goal in 37 of his last 40 games.

True class even when not at his best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet he almost always still kicks at least one goal.

He's kicked at least one goal in 37 of his last 40 games.

True class even when not at his best.
Very consistent indeed, probably not befitting of the praise he receives but most small forwards would take that.

9home.jpg

No one tries to shoot Bambi on my watch floggo.

Ablett senior? Lol

I've given Libba and Dahlhouse a rap up in here, not my fault you only see the glass half empty :rainbow:
From one journo flog who predicted the Geelong football club to capitulate and fire Bomber Thompson before mid year of 2007.

If we are playing this game, than surely Ziebell is worthy of a nomination? Has been announced the captain of your footy club and what's he actually achieved as a football player? A rising star nomination in 2009? You may as well have named Marley Williams or Nathan Hrovat as skipper. They've achieved just as much as what he has in a North Guernsey.

From one journo flog who predicted the Geelong football club to capitulate and fire Bomber Thompson before mid year of 2007.

If we are playing this game, than surely Ziebell is worthy of a nomination? Has been announced the captain of your footy club and what's he actually achieved as a football player? A rising star nomination in 2009? You may as well have named Marley Williams or Nathan Hrovat as skipper. They've achieved just as much as what he has in a North Guernsey.
Doubt you'll find many people who rate Ziebell terribly highly, being made captain doesn't equate to him being thought of as Wayne Carey. Keep scrambling though :D

Back