Most rubbish trade rumor

Remove this Banner Ad

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
Now that trading period is over...

Whats the most unbelieveable trade rumor you heard in the last couple of weeks?

My favorite would have to be the one that Collingwood have a really big trade lined up....heh.

Originally posted by Porthos
Now that trading period is over...

Whats the most unbelieveable trade rumor you heard in the last couple of weeks?

My favorite would have to be the one that Collingwood have a really big trade lined up....heh.

We had many...but none come through.
Its been well documented that the Misiti deal fell through just before the 2pm deadline.

The most Ridiculous rumour i heard, well it wasnt rumour, it was fact....
St Kilda asking for O'Loughlin, Goodes, Saddington and a 2nd round pick for Barry Hall. Are they serious?

Re: Re: Most rubbish trade rumor

Originally posted by PiesPremiers

St Kilda asking for O'Loughlin, Goodes, Saddington and a 2nd round pick for Barry Hall. Are they serious?

Wouldn't surprise me lol
:eek:

The award for the rumours with the least amount of truth involved would have to go to any of the rumours involving Scott West.They were all a load of crap and that has been proven now that he won the players award at the doggies.:rolleyes:

The biggest load of crap I have ever heard came straight from the North Melbourne site forum. People were actually suggestion we had a chance to get Croad if we offered them Brady Rawlings and Clayton. Some people really have no idea

I think you'll find it was one of o'loughlin/goodes/saddington and a 1st round pick Daniel :eek:

We had many...but none come through.
Its been well documented that the Misiti deal fell through just before the 2pm deadline.

in the end we got heath black and pick 13 for barry hall, i'm very happy with that deal. what's more we managed to complete the trade before the deadline unlike some other amateur bungling negotiators.

That IS the most ridiculous rumour I heard too, probably because you just made it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picks 1,20,37 for Croad and McPharlin, as if?

Oh wait, the Hawks did that trade, oh my god, what a joke!!

We traded players picked up at 3 and 10 for 1, 20, 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Back