Motlop --- good choice/fit for the Crows? (chooses Port)

Do you want AFC to do their best to get Motlop?

• Yes

Votes: 133 50.4%
  • No

Votes: 55 20.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 76 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, I don't remember the port powers visiting when we were on top of the ladder, finishing minor premiers and making Grand Finals.
It must be the off season.

Why do port powers quote premiership numbers from 2 different competitions? How many Port Magpie premierships were won against Carlton, Hawthorn etc?

Do you remember when we signed Troy Menzel and went over and gloated on the Port board?

Yeah. That's where we're at right now.

Watts and Motlop is Tambling and Menzel 2.0

It may work out better for them, but it also could net a similar result.

Funny to think back at their reactions when we recruited them to now wondering why we are laughing at them about the circle jerk that's ensuing over Steven Motlop.

I was firmly in the meh camp before he picked Port and I'm still in it now, if we could have him just for 2018 and then Port got him for the other 3 years, I would do it.

I think he took the easy way out he can continue to have 3 flash in the pan games and be mediocre for the rest of the season. No one at Port will care they'll be too busy singing a lame af song before a match or going on about how good their culture must be to attract best 22 players from other clubs, Players which no other clubs wanted.

They also destroyed a great song for me but it didn't tear me apart like a 117 point grand final loss.

Last edited:
It's quite simple - they offered a long term contract.

We ain't that stupid for a player that goes missing more often than not.

Plus he can fit into their program being an outside runner who dislikes any sort of physical contact. Whereas he would have been required to conform to our team first system.

He will come back from Darwin, overweight. Bookmark it.

PS : how are those other outstanding recruits going - Matthew White, Jim Toumpas and Jared Polec?

It's quite simple - they offered a long term contract.

We ain't that stupid for a player that goes missing more often than not.

Plus he can fit into their program being an outside runner who dislikes any sort of physical contact. Whereas he would have been required to conform to our team first system.

He will come back from Darwin, overweight. Bookmark it.
That Sampi diet is a bastard.

We dodged a bullet

Woo-hoo!

9dca3225fa12678e53af40ea688d01e3

Shining example from older brother

/thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back