Competition MOTW Round 10: Your Choice

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawth Melbourne

Teams: North Melbourne and Hawthorn. Games to be split between Hobart, Launceston and Melbourne. The Home combines Hawthorn's gold with North's blue stripes. The away is taken from both sides' previous Vee jumpers, with Hawthorn's brown and North's white.

Click on the preview for a full-sized image.

I played around a bit with doing what North do with their sponsor on the front and taking out a part of that right stripe, but it looked off.

adelaidebulldogs.png

Adelaide Bulldogs
Adelaide + Western Bulldogs

I'd make the "eye" of the bulldog transparent and let the hoop show through, rather than red.

Yeah I tried that, but the problem is that it's white on yellow, like you can sorta see with the bottom jaw on the away. I deliberated for a while over that, my other line of thought was to use both shades of blue instead of the yellow, and go with the transparency. It looked better in my head then when executed to be honest.

EDIT: Quick mockup to show what it would look like with transparent eyes:
adelaidebulldogs2.png

Think of it this way: if it was a real jumper, it'd look OK, because it'd be (in theory) a dog's head stuck onto a hooped jumper. :thumbsu:

Except I forgot to make it multi choice by accident, posted a message to GG to see if he can fix that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back