Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe it took me this long to figure out.

Tarkyn_24 missing that last shot goal is 100% karma for playing him at full forward over an 11 goal, Deestroy Medalist, Grand Final legend.

FinBar19 wouldn't have missed that.

Tarkyn_24 missing that last shot goal is 100% karma for playing him at full forward over an 11 goal, Deestroy Medalist, Grand Final legend.

If it has taken this long to come up with that, next time just keep to yourself :mask:

Last edited:

If you hadn't ****ed up the teamsheet we wouldn't be having this discussion.

This’d be a much more effective sledge if you hadn’t spent the match thread crying about how the competiton’s
rigged.

Blah I still can't believe that we aren't playing Sunday...

I better win something for this season!

magic-8-ball.jpg

?

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge shout out to DemonJim and Proper Gander for finishing equal third in the league B+F, the Deestroy Medal.

DJ in particular - I reckon you have finished top 4 or so every season since you joined Mount Buller. Always so close mate.

Let’s ensure next year is your year.

We did a fantastic job in All Sweet FA selection with 4 spots and plenty of votes in Mobbs. Finished with the most votes as far as team goes.

Thanks again for the season. Our BnF will be held with next week or the week after.

We did a fantastic job in All Sweet FA selection with 4 spots and plenty of votes in Mobbs. Finished with the most votes as far as team goes.

Thanks again for the season. Our BnF will be held with next week or the week after.

Fantastic effort to all from Friday nights awards !

Huge shout out to DemonJim and Proper Gander for finishing equal third in the league B+F, the Deestroy Medal.

DJ in particular - I reckon you have finished top 4 or so every season since you joined Mount Buller. Always so close mate.

Let’s ensure next year is your year.

Dunno about that. DJ has peaked as a lesser bridesmaid. Next year is when you need to get behind the exceptional talent on the rise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back