Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

I'm thinking next season we should let Proper Gander have a crack in the back line. She will do really well down there! Maybe not as many goals being scored against us!

Hey guys,

I'm thinking next season we should let Proper Gander have a crack in the back line. She will do really well down there! Maybe not as many goals being scored against us!
Hey! Jim! There you are! Howdy! You are looking great as usual.

Yeah and congrats on being listed fourth in that medal thing.

Hey! Jim! There you are! Howdy! You are looking great as usual.

Yeah and congrats on being listed fourth in that medal thing.
*Whispers* Steal my votes again and you'll be feeding the fishies down past the end of the pier.

Hey guys,

Sure why not could be with a try!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

DemonJim working through some breathing exercises, prepping for finishing 3rd or 4th in the upcoming B&F

giphy.gif

DemonJim working through some breathing exercises, prepping for finishing 3rd or 4th in the upcoming B&F

You lot did your selves no favours being such a successful combination across the board this year!

You lot did your selves no favours being such a successful combination across the board this year!
You'd have to say that we were the best Ruck line in the comp!

I blame Jim but basically, but I’m not bothered. He’s had a better then decent run and been a solid contributor but his hamstrings have caught up with him now. Next season we can still make use of him for his experience and so forth in setting up some of the kids. And I’m planning something big for his retirement with Mexican food. Who doesn’t like Mexican food?

I blame Jim but basically, but I’m not bothered. He’s had a better then decent run and been a solid contributor but his hamstrings have caught up with him now. Next season we can still make use of him for his experience and so forth in setting up some of the kids. And I’m planning something big for his retirement with Mexican food. Who doesn’t like Mexican food?
I like Mexican food.

See ya DJ, I ride with Proper Gander now.

I'm pretty indifferent toward Mexican food.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back