Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
I decided to have a go at redoing the guernseys for the teams in my local league, the Mid South Eastern Football League.

I had a quick go at making a new league logo, I will be coming back and working on this some more.
4vgbOxG.png

Teams:
This will start with only home guernseys lacking sponsors, but over time I will add sponsors, logos and clash jumpers. My main goal for each guernsey is to venture away from stock standard designs while also trying to keep them simplistic.

Last edited:

Hatherleigh Eagles:
gvZVrom.png

I don't think I'm 100% on the one, I might have another go at it later on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling I may redo this one at some point, Mt Burr Mozzies:
u4I4Ggk.png

Opinions on the numbers? I'm not too sure on them. Here they are with a black stroke if you're interested:
J1AAyDc.png

Looks good but green needs to be darker, and its Mt Burr tradition for the team logo to be in there somewhere. ;)

I hope I'm allowed to post my designs on here, sorry if I'm not but I used to play in this league and I still keep up to date with it so I have the latest logos and sponsors on my designs.
Since there are 9 teams in the league I'm going to post 3 a day.
I'm going to start off with
Mount Burr, Hatherleigh and Kalangadoo

BURR.jpg

hath.jpg

KDOO.jpg

Tomorrow will be
Robe, Tantanoola and Nangwarry

Someone do a Western Border footy league one or a whole big SE Footy league with all tech teams from the South East/Limestone Coast

Someone do a Western Border footy league one or a whole big SE Footy league with all tech teams from the South East/Limestone Coast
I will be doing that soon for an idea I have which may happen the limestone coast football league which is a merged league between the western border and the mid-south east football league (plus a returning team so there are an even number of teams )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back