Media Mt Buller Bulletin - An interview with DemonJim

Remove this Banner Ad

1554934676004.png
Love him or hate him DemonJim polarises the league with his non relenting style. He is fiercely loyal to his team mates, helpful around the club and extremely competitive. The Mt Buller Builletin took some time to catch up with a big name of the league. There is no doubting the team success DJ has enjoyed with 4 premierships under his belt however the pinnacle of individual success has eluded him. Will this be his year?

Rich (BB code):
Stats                DemonJim           Rank

Clubs       DEM (79), WON (80), LVB (88)
Games                  247               47
Hitouts                306               61
Kicks                  2140              21
Marks                  164              542
Handballs              1832              27
Tackles                1000              1
Frees For              488               3
Frees Agains           201               80
Goals                  316               23
Behinds                270               9
Disposals              3972              23
DreamTeam             16933              17
Votes                 136/74             2

x4 Premiership Player (S15, 17, 22, 26)
Fred Medal (S15)
x4 All-SFA Selections (S14-17)
Las Vegas Bears Captain (S18-21)
x2 Las Vegas Bears Best & Fairest (S20-21)
West Coast Wonders Best & Fairest (S17)
West Coast Wonders Goalkicker (S15-16)

Yakker: I see this week you play your 248th

DemonJim: Really? I thought that was much later in the season.

Yakker: Nah that's your 250th mate, you know we don't celebrate traditional milestones here. You up for an interview?

DemonJim: No

Yakker: Too bad! Welcome DJ and congrats on 248 Sweet FA games for this weekend. Let's get the mundane always asked questions out of the way.

DemonJim: I said no, btw have you found your bag yet?

Yakker: I have no proof however it seems very coincidental that since Proper Gander started at the Demons I have lost an inordinate number of Qooty bags!! Anyhow, how did you find the Sweet FA and become involved in the league?

DemonJim: A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I found BigFooty, specifically the MFC sub forum -most likely wanting to show my disgust in them (little has changed it appeared) and I got a little bit lost. Not sure if I stumbled on here with a random link or found it out myself. Commented on a random thread and then didn't come back for half a year. Found my way back through an exhibition match that the demons board had and have been stuck here ever since.

Yakker: I see you've been around a bit, much like my ex wife now I think of it. I digress, what clubs have you played for and which is your favourite?

DemonJim: I was part of the initial bid for the West Gate Trolls along with the other main demons to join at the time, Wise Guy Sam . boncer34 that flog didn't have enough vision to see that an expansion would work so i joined the West Coast Wonders, ClarkeM and croweater 41 were captains at the time.
Into my 4th season I wasn't feeling the joy that I had in the previous 3 years so gave PVF plenty of warning that I was leaving at the end of the season, this was before I knew where I was going.

Broken courted me to join the old/new expansion club in the Bears. When he disappeared before the start of the season I took a co-captaincy with pantskyle up until the day where the mutinous scum in Dingster Matera92 and brahj planned to stab me in the back. What isn't widely known is that I had actually stepped down before they enacted their grievous plan, but it leaked that I was usurped by the villainous trio. Stuck around that final year to get another premiership medal under my belt, before succumbing to cats2rise 6th PM to come and join him over at the Demons.
And that, as they say is history.
Been here ever since, and have probably enjoyed it the most out of all 3 clubs.

Yakker: Can you just quickly remind us how you have gone in the Mobbbs medal in the past?

DemonJim: Well I've been in the game since S14, have the second most Mobbs votes in history of the game but have not won the bloody medal yet. How do you think I've bloody gone?

Yakker: It would seem you love playing in the guts. Is it your favourite position or do your have another?

DemonJim: Rover and Ruck Rover would be my favourites in the middle. However, push me out of there and I'd love another crack at FF. Won the Fred medal with my first, and only full season in the position, with also the lowest number of goals kicked too!

Yakker: Let's talk clubs cultures etc. Who are some memorable captains you have played under?

DemonJim: The already mentioned ClarkeM and Crowey 41. The latter being the real leader of that duo.
After I captained, playing under Matera and dingster for a season was good fun.

RU_ for that whole BRAB thing that we had going in my first season at the Demons. And lastly I'd have to say yourself. Always bringing something new and involved into the League.

Yakker: Ahhh you're too kind sir. So how about a few of your favourite posters?

DemonJim:
boncer34 from back when he was the administrator. Loved getting into quarrels with him.
Wise Guy Sam loved the way he went about it that was different to everyone else.
beez for just being beez.

Yakker: Who really gets under your skin?

DemonJim:Back in the day it was MoonDog/MD/Nakia/ Cockarfitt or whatever he calls himself now. Even when proven wrong he'd still stick to his guns.
Uncle Leo - What an obtuse little s**t this guy was.

These days, it's the newer, breed spamming the s**t out of media threads with little thought put into them.

Yakker: OK now I'd like to play a little word association. Who in the league is the first to pop in your head when I say the following words

DemonJim:
Legendary - Ljp86
Quiet achiever - miggs
Unlucky - Broken
Exasperating - AmericanCrow - But he'll learn... I hope
Snobbish - Blacky
Funny - manangatang
Boring - Any Bomber...
Boys club - Golumless

Yakker: Is sante an ostrich or an emu?

DemonJim:Emu 100%

Yakker: If cooney woo'ed in the forest, would anybody hear?

DemonJim:Yes, his woo's transcend space and time.

Yakker: Ok, I think my meds have kicked in. Thanks a heap for your time mate and good luck with this weekends 248th!

DemonJim: Any chance of getting some of those meds for myself? This interview has... well let's just say I need some.

Yakker: Grninbpllpppshcting ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

giphy.gif

View attachment 652117
Love him or hate him DemonJim polarises the league with his non relenting style. He is fiercely loyal to his team mates, helpful around the club and extremely competitive. The Mt Buller Builletin took some time to catch up with a big name of the league. There is no doubting the team success DJ has enjoyed with 4 premierships under his belt however the pinnacle of individual success has eluded him. Will this be his year?

Rich (BB code):
Stats                DemonJim           Rank

Clubs       DEM (79), WON (80), LVB (88)
Games                  247               47
Hitouts                306               61
Kicks                  2140              21
Marks                  164              542
Handballs              1832              27
Tackles                1000              1
Frees For              488               3
Frees Agains           201               80
Goals                  316               23
Behinds                270               9
Disposals              3972              23
DreamTeam             16933              17
Votes                 136/74             2

x4 Premiership Player (S15, 17, 22, 26)
Fred Medal (S15)
x4 All-SFA Selections (S14-17)
Las Vegas Bears Captain (S18-21)
x2 Las Vegas Bears Best & Fairest (S20-21)
West Coast Wonders Best & Fairest (S17)
West Coast Wonders Goalkicker (S15-16)

Yakker: I see this week you play your 248th

DemonJim: Really? I thought that was much later in the season.

Yakker: Nah that's your 250th mate, you know we don't celebrate traditional milestones here. You up for an interview?

DemonJim: No

Yakker: Too bad! Welcome DJ and congrats on 248 Sweet FA games for this weekend. Let's get the mundane always asked questions out of the way.

DemonJim: I said no, btw have you found your bag yet?

Yakker: I have no proof however it seems very coincidental that since Proper Gander started at the Demons I have lost an inordinate number of Qooty bags!! Anyhow, how did you find the Sweet FA and become involved in the league?

DemonJim: A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I found BigFooty, specifically the MFC sub forum -most likely wanting to show my disgust in them (little has changed it appeared) and I got a little bit lost. Not sure if I stumbled on here with a random link or found it out myself. Commented on a random thread and then didn't come back for half a year. Found my way back through an exhibition match that the demons board had and have been stuck here ever since.

Yakker: I see you've been around a bit, much like my ex wife now I think of it. I digress, what clubs have you played for and which is your favourite?

DemonJim: I was part of the initial bid for the West Gate Trolls along with the other main demons to join at the time, Wise Guy Sam . boncer34 that flog didn't have enough vision to see that an expansion would work so i joined the West Coast Wonders, ClarkeM and croweater 41 were captains at the time.
Into my 4th season I wasn't feeling the joy that I had in the previous 3 years so gave PVF plenty of warning that I was leaving at the end of the season, this was before I knew where I was going.

Broken courted me to join the old/new expansion club in the Bears. When he disappeared before the start of the season I took a co-captaincy with pantskyle up until the day where the mutinous scum in Dingster Matera92 and brahj planned to stab me in the back. What isn't widely known is that I had actually stepped down before they enacted their grievous plan, but it leaked that I was usurped by the villainous trio. Stuck around that final year to get another premiership medal under my belt, before succumbing to cats2rise 6th PM to come and join him over at the Demons.
And that, as they say is history.
Been here ever since, and have probably enjoyed it the most out of all 3 clubs.

Yakker: Can you just quickly remind us how you have gone in the Mobbbs medal in the past?

DemonJim: Well I've been in the game since S14, have the second most Mobbs votes in history of the game but have not won the bloody medal yet. How do you think I've bloody gone?

Yakker: It would seem you love playing in the guts. Is it your favourite position or do your have another?

DemonJim: Rover and Ruck Rover would be my favourites in the middle. However, push me out of there and I'd love another crack at FF. Won the Fred medal with my first, and only full season in the position, with also the lowest number of goals kicked too!

Yakker: Let's talk clubs cultures etc. Who are some memorable captains you have played under?

DemonJim: The already mentioned ClarkeM and Crowey 41. The latter being the real leader of that duo.
After I captained, playing under Matera and dingster for a season was good fun.

RU_ for that whole BRAB thing that we had going in my first season at the Demons. And lastly I'd have to say yourself. Always bringing something new and involved into the League.

Yakker: Ahhh you're too kind sir. So how about a few of your favourite posters?

DemonJim:
boncer34 from back when he was the administrator. Loved getting into quarrels with him.
Wise Guy Sam loved the way he went about it that was different to everyone else.
beez for just being beez.

Yakker: Who really gets under your skin?

DemonJim:Back in the day it was MoonDog/MD/Nakia/ Cockarfitt or whatever he calls himself now. Even when proven wrong he'd still stick to his guns.
Uncle Leo - What an obtuse little s**t this guy was.

These days, it's the newer, breed spamming the s**t out of media threads with little thought put into them.

Yakker: OK now I'd like to play a little word association. Who in the league is the first to pop in your head when I say the following words

DemonJim:
Legendary - Ljp86
Quiet achiever - miggs
Unlucky - Broken
Exasperating - AmericanCrow - But he'll learn... I hope
Snobbish - Blacky
Funny - manangatang
Boring - Any Bomber...
Boys club - Golumless

Yakker: Is sante an ostrich or an emu?

DemonJim:Emu 100%

Yakker: If cooney woo'ed in the forest, would anybody hear?

DemonJim:Yes, his woo's transcend space and time.

Yakker: Ok, I think my meds have kicked in. Thanks a heap for your time mate and good luck with this weekends 248th!

DemonJim: Any chance of getting some of those meds for myself? This interview has... well let's just say I need some.

Yakker: Grninbpllpppshcting ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You only think I’m snobbish because I’m better than you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved your work DemonJim , you were a huge support from my initial entry into the league, right up until I drove the daggers into your back.

2JPJjxt.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back