Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Mt Buller Demons @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm.... maybe deciding not to support the Demons opposition this season was a mistake. Is it too late?
finished-breaking-bad.gif

Worst Sunday ever.

Well done Bombere
It's not so bad. I won my WSSC Grand Final today (similar to AFFL if you remember that).

I have 5 GWS players in my team, includig Hogan, so Essendon's performance was perfect for my team :D

It's not so bad. I won my WSSC Grand Final today (similar to AFFL if you remember that).

I have 5 GWS players in my team, includig Hogan, so Essendon's performance was perfect for my team :D
Congratulations!! There must have been a point yesterday where you went from despondent to elated!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
BAGHDAD BOMBERS : 27.11.173
MT. BULLER DEMONS : 14.12.96
=====================================
I don't know how many times I have to say putting me in the back line is a terrible idea before something changes!

Thanks for the week of banter Demons. Good humour all round and your posting numbers are elite.

Thanks for the posting and the commentary philreich (… but our lawyers will be in touch about those dispersions)

What a statement!

Baghdad will be up and about tonight.

View attachment 1780130

View attachment 1780131

View attachment 1780132
Reminds me of the guy who rings his lawyer and asks, "How much would it cost me to ask you 3 questions?"

The lawyer says, "$500.00."

Shocked, the man says, "Wow - that's a bit steep, isn't it?"

The lawyer says, "Sure is: what's your third question?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back