Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Mt Buller Demons @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost got you Sun Ra good battle.

In an epic battle, Sun Ra and Gralin were hard to separate - though Sun Ra was slightly more effective. - 94m from 2 to 96.

Haha, I tried telling you....

sad george michael bluth GIF

Headless, how many goals did you concede? 😂
He's in no state to answer you right now...

• In what became a bit of a clinic, gab213 massacred Headless. - 93m from 6 to 99.

Great win guys the Pugsley train keeps rolling along, thanks for visiting Demons I see a night out with Ali Bubba seems to have affected you 😉 Great call philreich keep calling us winning like that & you’ll be a millionaire by seasons end with all the bribes. 🫢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost got you Sun Ra good battle.

In an epic battle, Sun Ra and Gralin were hard to separate - though Sun Ra was slightly more effective. - 94m from 2 to 96.
Yes, well done Gralin, your fingers must be quite sore from your posting blitzkrieg - maybe give them a well earned soak in Radox ?

All the best for the rest of the season Demons and don't forget to look into my Mt Buffalo chalet idea. Thanks for posting philreich,
the cheque is in the mail. :)

Yes, well done Gralin, your fingers must be quite sore from your posting blitzkrieg - maybe give them a well earned soak in Radox ?
Normally I'd be pouring a red or a brandy and nibbling on some cheese for my post game recovery.

This week it's water, Nurofen and antibiotics.

All the best for the rest of the season Demons and don't forget to look into my Mt Buffalo chalet idea.
The cheer squad does need their own base and practice area
:think:

Great win guys the Pugsley train keeps rolling along, thanks for visiting Demons I see a night out with Ali Bubba seems to have affected you 😉 Great call philreich keep calling us winning like that & you’ll be a millionaire by seasons end with all the bribes. 🫢
Me a millionaire? Mate I'm married.......

PMBangers 0 4 0 0 0 1 0 4 0 37
Hate is this the first instance of a Forward Pocket for the Mount Buller Demons, with two vowels in their username and 9 total characters getting 11 scoring shots in the first 3 rounds of the season

Oh that's not very sweet

IMG_9313.GIF

Good luck for the season Bombers and gab213 needs to give me a few more pointers.
Thanks for posting philreich and bearing the load with me while MWPP is off partying AT THE BEST FOOPY GAME EVER PLAYED

Have a nice Sunday dinner all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back