Official Team Thread Mt Buller Demons - Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations Manangatang S26 Deestroy Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh, it seems like everyone is in here ready to laugh at themselves and others. As far as questions, I am not kidding when I say I have no idea what this actually is. What software? I had never heard of any of this until yesterday.

The "software" is the Simulator. It is a computer based software that creates a Qooty world where all the players names and positions are fed into it and a random result is spat out along with commentary and player stats and all sorts of other goodies. You as a RL person have no influence on the result however here in Qootyland we absolutely think we do. Confused yet? Good so was every other player that ever played the game. But that's the fun. Working out what goes on and s**t talking the opposition at every opportunity. All in good fun. The only way you can really influence YOUR stats is by getting a prime spot (W, C, Rover, Ruck FF etc) The most active posters are usually the ones who get the prime spots or, in the case of haydo at the Wonders, he is the captain and puts himself at FF. :p

The "software" is the Simulator. It is a computer based software that creates a Qooty world where all the players names and positions are fed into it and a random result is spat out along with commentary and player stats and all sorts of other goodies. You as a RL person have no influence on the result however here in Qootyland we absolutely think we do. Confused yet? Good so was every other player that ever played the game. But that's the fun. Working out what goes on and s**t talking the opposition at every opportunity. All in good fun. The only way you can really influence YOUR stats is by getting a prime spot (W, C, Rover, Ruck FF etc) The most active posters are usually the ones who get the prime spots or, in the case of haydo at the Wonders, he is the captain and puts himself at FF. :p
So where are you putting yourself this season?

Right, let's continue on and pretend I understand everything you just wrote there.

Hey team

Cloud_ has a thread up with an end of season survey that helps him and the committee shape the league based on Sweet FA participants input. It’s by no means mandatory but it does give us a voice to make a change so please feel free to either answer direct via the thread or PM Cloud direct. It’s these surveys that allow us to influence the changes we would like to see in the league. At the end of the day if we aren’t telling admin what works and what doesn’t how are they to know?

Cheers guys

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sfapa-s25-end-of-season-survey-announcements.1198006/

Hey team

Cloud_ has a thread up with an end of season survey that helps him and the committee shape the league based on Sweet FA participants input. It’s by no means mandatory but it does give us a voice to make a change so please feel free to either answer direct via the thread or PM Cloud direct. It’s these surveys that allow us to influence the changes we would like to see in the league. At the end of the day if we aren’t telling admin what works and what doesn’t how are they to know?

Cheers guys

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sfapa-s25-end-of-season-survey-announcements.1198006/
I liked you better when you were posting fish photos rather than being a regular bureaucrat and administrator

That’s the more traditional spelling.

You bare your torso, but you bear a cross.

Don’t mind me though. I like that you’re mixing it up and making people really think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you're bottling this decisiveness in preparation for our match threads. ;)
Damn straight. I think we should play the first match right now while I’m on a roll. Also I think we have better odds if the opposition aren’t aware that a match is scheduled.

I did neither of those things.
And we were deeply unsuccessful, but happy.

I’m nervous that Yakker is going all-out for success here. And I’m no historian but my solid commitment to pay TV has taught me a thing or two. Caligula, Mussolini, Kevin Spacey. Three men that shared a common trait. That was ambition. And it ended badly.

Oh and NOW you edit.

a-hole (note traditional spelling rather than “arsehole”)
Hahhaha I realised my mistake and edited just as you quoted. Sorry PG was a matter of timing only Hahhaha :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back