Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"real good family club Barooga look after there locals"....... said no one ever!

its a classic to watch clubs blow everyone out of the water with paying stupid money and fail. #loveit
Ummmm have a look at the team you nuffy locals everywhere!

No fails today good win go Hawks

ALL the barooga supporters were in there too. Every single one! They had one beer then both of them left! Barooga have long been the laughing stock of the comp, they've got a tiny following and are forever trying to buy a flag. I'm not sure the two supporters see this? But that's what everyone else sees champ
Champ? thanks for the recognition. enlighten me on how all the other clubs travel and stay for the aftermatch?

"real good family club Barooga look after there locals"....... said no one ever!

its a classic to watch clubs blow everyone out of the water with paying stupid money and fail. #loveit
actually the club is like every other club .....families involved through the netball and footy ......have you been involved with them? if not how would you know?

Sounds like a bit of jealously ?? No other club spends money on players do they?
Jealousy what of ,throwing more money down the toilet than anyone else . Played with more heart than cats today pity there were only a handful of barooga supporters to see it

Hopefully Finley can do the job on barooga tomorrow in all grades ,the hawks not well liked within league . They have probably spent $1 million in last five years with nothing to show for it & more before that
Havent caught up with the scores yet ....how did they go?

Mulwala to beat Deni home ground may prevent a blowout (40 points)

Moama easily over cobram

Nathia easily over united

Tonny will clean up rumba , match of the day could be the twos , rumba seem to have gone from fairly uncompetitive to strong in the 2s

Finley in a tight one at home to barooga (like to see ford , Crowe and Kable back in the side in the next few weeks) should be an entertaining game. There's usually quite a bit of feeling in it.

Numurkha by 120 over the road

It's seems you were half wrong about this one... apparently the "ENIGMA" that is rumba proved to be a bit more competitive that Hank originally thought. the boys got wind of your comments in the Riv and it was definately used as motivational factor by them. It was probable the deciding factor in the end.......but the 2's did get rolled. Probably turned up expecting an easy run, but they're confidante they'll be better next time around.

anyone with too much time on their hands rank the teams in 1. who spends the most
2. who has the most supporters to away games
3. who stay for aftermatch at away games

anyone with too much time on their hands rank the teams in 1. who spends the most
2. who has the most supporters to away games
3. who stay for aftermatch at away games

How about
1- who stays at the aftermatch at away games?
2- who has the most supporters for away games?
3- who has the best list?

I'm not interested in discussing $$$ on here, everyone spends, some years it's a lot, some years it's little.

just checked the scores ....very lobsided games across the board which are concerning for the league

Loving the posts lads

Finley wake up call barooga should be favourites

Zac brain
Jed brain
Reid Crowe
Shaun Kable
Ollie ford
Grant Patrick smith

?????

Keep up the banter

Ps. A handful of barooga players stuck around after a win

It's seems you were half wrong about this one... apparently the "ENIGMA" that is rumba proved to be a bit more competitive that Hank originally thought. the boys got wind of your comments in the Riv and it was definately used as motivational factor by them. It was probable the deciding factor in the end.......
Glad the Riv journalist could get your boys fired up, had absolutely no idea what the personal attack by a few of the boys was about after the game. For the uneducated out there, quotation marks " are used when the journalist is using another person's words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Enigma, Uncompetitive, not my words, the journalists, but hey, well done on you guys using it as ammunition. I certainly won't forget the personal verbal attacks after the siren had sounded and the game was won for the return bout. ;)

See Enigma, Uncompetitive, not my words, the journalists, but hey, well done on you guys using it as ammunition. I certainly won't forget the personal verbal attacks after the siren had sounded and the game was won for the return bout. ;)

Sorry hank but I find this hilarious. Some poor comprehension has actually giving rumba their motivation for the week not funny as obviously sounds like there may have been some heat in today's game , but really lol

Sorry hank but I find this hilarious. Some poor comprehension has actually giving rumba their motivation for the week not funny as obviously sounds like there may have been some heat in today's game , but really lol
Trigger might want to start making up some newspaper articles each week to get the boys pumped up! Wish a few of the Tonny boys would respond to something as simple as that to get them motivated. Anyway onto Cobram we move to try and get our season back on track.

Trigger might want to start making up some newspaper articles each week to get the boys pumped up! Wish a few of the Tonny boys would respond to something as simple as that to get them motivated. Anyway onto Cobram we move to try and get our season back on track.

Hank how did Reidy pull up? I missed him after the game as my little one was going full mental on me!! How bad is it.

Hank how did Reidy pull up? I missed him after the game as my little one was going full mental on me!! How bad is it.
Looking 6-8 weeks at this early stage unfortunately, Rossy was subbed out in the first quarter with one also, but he will be right after the interleague bye

Looking 6-8 weeks at this early stage unfortunately, Rossy was subbed out in the first quarter with one also, but he will be right after the interleague bye

Oh shattered for Andrew we've had a lot of good duels over the years!! Have massive respect for him hope he gets back and continues his form he started the yr with.

Hammy ????

Glad the Riv journalist could get your boys fired up, had absolutely no idea what the personal attack by a few of the boys was about after the game. For the uneducated out there, quotation marks " are used when the journalist is using another person's words.

Haha, it's all in good humour Hank. We deliberately with held the article just so we could make our own interpretations....We could use any edge to create an advantageat the moment, haha.... But from what I've heard you's will be much better when your new recruits get there??? Speaking of recruits what happened to the other boys that came down with Charlie McAdam weeks ago??

Haha, it's all in good humour Hank. We deliberately with held the article just so we could make our own interpretations....We could use any edge to create an advantageat the moment, haha.... But from what I've heard you's will be much better when your new recruits get there??? Speaking of recruits what happened to the other boys that came down with Charlie McAdam weeks ago??
Charlie came down by himself and was always going to be that way, he had a cousin come down with him rd2, but hasn't returned. As for new recruits, love to hear about them.

Nathalia great last quarter yesterday vs Barooga .....hard to see them not going all the way

Nathalia great last quarter yesterday vs Barooga .....hard to see them not going all the way
I was on holiday at Barooga on the weekend and watched the game. Very entertaining affair. The umpires had a hard time keeping control for a while, was a pretty hard game. Barooga looked good at 3/4 time but were outclassed I'm the last. It was a good game for a neutral to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back