Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Long shot but worth a try.

I collect stubby holders from AFL clubs all over the country, i have all clubs in your league except for three listed below. Does anyone have one of these two laying around that you may want to get rid of please send me a message.

Or does anyone have any contact email addresses at the clubs that i may be able to try

Deniliquin
Finley
Numurkah

Appreciate it.

Best of luck for the remainder of the year!!

Great win for Finley yesterday considering it was a big distance away game, they could've easily have chucked in the towel this late in the year. Where are Tonny at?

Great win for Finley yesterday considering it was a big distance away game, they could've easily have chucked in the towel this late in the year. Where are Tonny at?
tonny are the ones who've chucked in the towel. the effort hasn't been there since about round 10. lots of kids to be fair though

tonny are the ones who've chucked in the towel. the effort hasn't been there since about round 10. lots of kids to be fair though

Riddled with injuries which unfortunately most of them have been long term, which is testing out there depth big time. Have heard they are going to load up next year like they did a couple of years later ago.

They are in a good position financial wise which is promising. And also they had 150 or so at there ball a few weeks back which is pretty good I reckon

Last edited:
Riddled with injuries which unfortunately most of them have been long term, which is testing out there depth big time. Have heard they are going to load up next year like they did a couple of years later ago.

They are in a good position financial wise which is promising. And also they had 150 or so at there ball a few weeks back which is pretty good I reckon
Bit hard to load up like they did a couple of years ago with the cap in place.

Hank would be the one to ask. Dave Newman would've been bugger all as it was his third year coaching. So I'm guessing he'd be 1 or 2 points.

And I believe from that finals team there would've been 13-14 players worth 1 point. So that's pretty reasonable Which leaves 8 players to share about 29 points

So would've been fine i believe. In saying that I don't have me head around all this point system stuff yet.

Hard to load up without a Paul Newman type draw card. Having money is only a small part of the puzzle. At this stage I believe they're coachless for 2018.

Less than the salary or the points cap. How many points would newman and co been worth that year if the system was in
salary cap under, points would have been around the 40 mark most games. And yes attracting players to Tonny has always been a struggle.

Hard to load up without a Paul Newman type draw card. Having money is only a small part of the puzzle. At this stage I believe they're coachless for 2018.
Edwards finished up in the role? got the impression from what I read throughout the year his focus was on building to the next couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edwards finished up in the role? got the impression from what I read throughout the year his focus was on building to the next couple of years.

90% sure Edwards will coach tonny next year. He was thinking about going back up north but I think his decided against it.

If he coaches it's going to be at tongala thats a certain

Calling a Numurkah/Moama gf from here. Moama just coming good at the right time of year again.
Big call the road into finals has been rocky but your talking about a Club in Nathalia that more times than not over the past decade or so and especially the last two years has found a way to get it done. The winner of Moama vs Barooga whoever it is will present a danger to the loser of the 2nd Semi but lots of water to go under the bridge in this finals series.

Agreed. They looked classy yesterday and should have won by even more than that. Will handle Barooga too
So what happened to moama. I only watched till half time and from what i seen they thought they had barooga rattled.

Any truth to the rumour that the blues young gun Jordan O'dwyer will be a late withdrawal with his knee?

I'm hearing a few stories that the Nathalia boys have caused some grief with their premiership celebrations? Apparently a fair bit of damage to a local pub with the police getting involved. Anybody care to elaborate or have anything else on this matter.

I'm hearing a few stories that the Nathalia boys have caused some grief with their premiership celebrations? Apparently a fair bit of damage to a local pub with the police getting involved. Anybody care to elaborate or have anything else on this matter.

Judging by some of my snap chats the Inside of the pub.... the roof may be caved in and parts of it may be all over the floor ect

I have heard a whisper that tonny have signed a player who will be in the top 3 mids of the comp if not the best!

Big statement but his success speaks for it self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back