Remove this Banner Ad

Echuca United moved on Campbell, have lost
F.Priest -Elmore
Hubbard - Elmore
Denahy - Kyabram
Florence - Echuca
Mellington - No clue

Just to name a few

Along with a few of their younger types too that were already out since last offseason, will be very very bare in 2021 at this stage.

Moama looking very very good at this stage. Doing it the right way bringing a few locals back into the club

Who have Moama picked up? Coming from a long way back.

Who have Moama picked up? Coming from a long way back.
Got some older types back who left the club a few years back sorry can't name them off the top the head, really focusing on trying to bring youth up through their system and back them. Not signing any massive names for big coin.

They won't be premiership contenders but certainly won't be as bad as Echuca United, Rumba ect

Got some older types back who left the club a few years back sorry can't name them off the top the head, really focusing on trying to bring youth up through their system and back them. Not signing any massive names for big coin.

They won't be premiership contenders but certainly won't be as bad as Echuca United, Rumba ect
How many of their junior premiership sides remain at the club ?

I think Rumba will be a whole lot better than last year and will be pushing for finals again.

Congupna have recruited pretty well in the last two off seasons. I think they will go really well.
Probably need another big fwd

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Expect Tonny to go big this year. Big windfall from some contracting work they’ve done and recruiting manager Kieren Brennan has been shopping again in Darwin whilst checking up on his players, reportedly telling the club the recent cash injection is to be spent on football players only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any truth to the Dayne Beams to Mulwala rumour?

Expect Tonny to go big this year. Big windfall from some contracting work they’ve done and recruiting manager Kieren Brennan has been shopping again in Darwin whilst checking up on his players, reportedly telling the club the recent cash injection is to be spent on football players only.
Kieren along with many others including most of the playing group work long and hard hours for the tongala football club and this is nothing more than a uneducated pot shot at him. It’s disappointing that these negative people still “follow” (very loose term) and run down others within the club. With a change of leadership some 9 years ago it has been trending in the right direction but every now and then it can raise its ugly head.

expect tonny to be in mix, hopefully their locals can continue to grow and the recruits they have got stay fit. Whisky Jammo will be the key to there chances. Their Improvements should come from their depth available with player points not going to be a issue.

Kieren along with many others including most of the playing group work long and hard hours for the tongala football club and this is nothing more than a uneducated pot shot at him. It’s disappointing that these negative people still “follow” (very loose term) and run down others within the club. With a change of leadership some 9 years ago it has been trending in the right direction but every now and then it can raise its ugly head.

expect tonny to be in mix, hopefully their locals can continue to grow and the recruits they have got stay fit. Whisky Jammo will be the key to there chances. Their Improvements should come from their depth available with player points not going to be a issue.
Whose Whiskey Jammo and who is the leader that left the club 9 years ago ?

When's the last time a club with an injection of talent from the ntfl has won a flag down here? Why not try get a carload from Geelong, Albury, Bendigo instead

Hahaha what Nonsense. And i understand that you’re taking a pot shot at Kieren Brennan as that block of land use to get contracted by someone else who you might just know. And yes Kieren played a big part in the hay cart and deserves credit for that while he has his on business to run. But also along with the playing group and other club volunteers. One tight nit bunch at Tonny I can assure you that.

Ps - I’d rather a Cam Illet coming from Darwin then get a recruit from Melbourne or someone that may live closer. Cam is an unreal club person and even better bloke. Attends functions, stays down majority of the weekends.

The club could go buy a flag tomorrow but they have a plan and want do it the right way which is great! Take Cam out of it - Out of last years grand final side they’re all locals / moved to the area.

Young side - Jordan Souter was the second oldest player in last years side at 28

When's the last time a club with an injection of talent from the ntfl has won a flag down here? Why not try get a carload from Geelong, Albury, Bendigo instead

I guess it’s just not that easy, but by getting cam to the club in 2019 and getting some respectability about them has made it easier to land quality recruits for the upcoming season from Melbourne.

Hahaha what Nonsense. And i understand that you’re taking a pot shot at Kieren Brennan as that block of land use to get contracted by someone else who you might just know. And yes Kieren played a big part in the hay cart and deserves credit for that while he has his on business to run. But also along with the playing group and other club volunteers. One tight nit bunch at Tonny I can assure you that.

Ps - I’d rather a Cam Illet coming from Darwin then get a recruit from Melbourne or someone that may live closer. Cam is an unreal club person and even better bloke. Attends functions, stays down majority of the weekends.

The club could go buy a flag tomorrow but they have a plan and want do it the right way which is great! Take Cam out of it - Out of last years grand final side they’re all locals / moved to the area.

Young side - Jordan Souter was the second oldest player in last years side at 28

Old battler, I think you and I both know who’s responsible for that most recent pot shot. It’s nothing new tho.

Old battler, I think you and I both know who’s responsible for that most recent pot shot. It’s nothing new tho.
This astounds me , the Brennan family have been associated with Tonny Football Club for a long time and I’d assume it has all been them giving . Having played in a few leagues locally I doubt I’ve come across a family who has unassumingly given so much to one football club . Julian at one stage was the premier defensive full back in the GVL despite playing in some pretty hard times and I’d expect knocked back quite a few offers to go elsewhere , likewise Lurch .
It’s a s**t slant on that family to suggest they are dictating to the club .
I have no doubt that Keiran has raised as much money for the club as possible , is that not what everyone wants ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back