Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead right mate, with you all the wa, the kid talks him self up way to much for his all he is good!!! put a decent full back on him run the shit out of him!!!

He was injured for 2 weeks, and hasn't been playing full forward every week and he's still winning the goalkicking. You wouldnt know shit mate.

He was injured for 2 weeks, and hasn't been playing full forward every week and he's still winning the goalkicking. You wouldnt know shit mate.
hahah excuses here we go wev heard em all before mate,, yeah your right mate i know alot more than what you would thats for sure,, by the looks of it your just another one from over!!!

Jake Keating from Tongala is by far the most underated player, he's played 4 games of seniors this year aged 16. In the 3 games he has played in the thirds he has kicked 5 goals as a midfielder/forward and got best on in all but one game.

Isnt he winning the leading goal kicking??????
yeh he probly is wining but u should be as a top side and played the bottom 7 sides wait till he comes up againts guys like ur self at deni i think he will crumble under presure will no good once finels come and he has to play againts top sides

Darcy Pouge to play his last game for the Rams this weekend.. Moving to Moama for work... Havent talk to him my self, But a mate said he would be playing with Moama.

Defs not you for the goal kicking mate,, youv gone abit quiet on here now after the start of the season havent you,, you talked ya self up like ya shit dont stink aye, made an absolute dick of ya self!!!
how did he make a dick of himself he backed it up hes sitting on top of the goal kicking mate

Darcy Pouge to play his last game for the Rams this weekend.. Moving to Moama for work... Havent talk to him my self, But a mate said he would be playing with Moama.

Also heard this from a Moama mate at school. Recruit of the year I would've thought, could win Mowers an U17s flag! :eek: ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any thoughts on Clinton Stratton from United? Seems to be in form from what I watched these last 3 weekends.

i hear shane baker from tongala is beginning to be one of the dirty players of the comp. he continues to go out and start people each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back