My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

#40 Chief

Chief comes in at number 40 this time.
It's not because of him being a Carlton supporter. Or a bloke that refuses to let me post on his forums.
But it's because he has got a bit of a strong opinion on some things. So strong that he will call them out on it. Whether it's about Covid or something else he has knowledge about he will just let rip at everyone.
Chief seems to let other people from TLC abuse the site badly. Some don't even like posting on Bigfooty but yet can be seen posting in lists. I wonder why they don't like Bigfooty?
But i will have a crack at him for not letting me have a right of reply to some boards on here. Considering threads like this one have to be posted on my own site and get reposted by somebody else.
Please allow me to post on bigfooty mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a covid denier numbnuts.

Pipe down, Antivaxx Pickett.

#41 Impunity!

This guy is also a dwarf. He's also very woke. He's also a left winged karen.
I noticed he loves to talk on Chief's behalf. Something that Chief has told me he hates.
I also see that he's stolen my artwork. The love of him mocking me makes me think he's a real dickhead who has got too much power. He was given a role on TLC where he's got too much power.
The stylesheet was a logo i drew for the site. Funny how he decided to make it look disgusting.
I think he loves the smell of his own farts.
I've also been told that he has a pin dick and cannot reach a toilet so he pees in a gatorade bottle. He also loves to wipe his bum with his hand and then eat the contents off it.

Yeah Impunity! What kind of monster would steal this poor flog's artwork?! :thumbsdown:

Wait, why has this post been edited by a moderator?
Surely Dinsdale didn’t try and make himself look better?
I just wanted to be #42, not number #43, so I made it so.

Sometimes the power we have is overwhelming...

Sent by shoephone using Tapatoe

I just wanted to be #42, not number #43, so I made it so.

Sometimes the power we have is overwhelming...

Sent by shoephone using Tapatoe
I see what you did.

So the meaning of life the universe and everything is Dinsdale?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back