My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

#38 Bosk!/A cut above

He's in here because he's still wearing his hidious yellow costume to games of footy. He's still been known to pee in his costume as well.
Look i don't care if the bloke's disabled in some way but look stop looking hidious and start bringing out what your disability is.
Giving North s**t about who they are is pretty gross of you as well. Maybe take a look at the gross looking colours you're choosing to wear to the footy. Poo and pee colours. How disgusting. Royal blue and white is much better looking than pooh brown and yellow piss colours.
Have also heard that the reason why he likes ron burgondy is because he keeps on getting boners when at the footy.
You would because you don't wear clothes under your costume.
Bosk doesnt actually go to the footy... he watches from his basement

I think there are 3 posters in the Bay. + about 82 alias accounts.

What about the blow ins who only post here after their teams win or a Geelong lose aka 96 % of Hawfie and Bulldogs flogs ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurry up Old Mildura Boy and keep posting updates.

Saw this and thought it may serve as an interesting read of posters to avoid. Turns out we've hit 11/50 in 4 days, or an average of <4 posters per day. Someone teach Old Mildura Boy touch typing already so this threads moves faster

200.gif

No reason to leave when the rent is free
You should charge your bennies rent, all those voices in your head you'd make thousands

Sent by shoephone using Tapatoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back