My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw this and thought it may serve as an interesting read of posters to avoid. Turns out we've hit 11/50 in 4 days, or an average of <4 posters per day. Someone teach Old Mildura Boy touch typing already so this threads moves faster

200.gif

Yeah I wish this thread moved as quickly as a Mofra Bottom 50.

Last edited:

#37 grin

This guy is a known douchebag. One of those Richmond nuff nuffs that decides to talk about me every now and then. He reminds me of his other bennies - especially his Jade's one.
How do i know this? The crazy amount of pics of the queen and Brett Lee tells me this guy is Jade's. Luckily he doesn't draw dicks and balls on everything else because then that would be another former poster.
I've actually seen him in real life too. He needs to lose a bit of weight. He used to be a delivery driver for Woolies. The disgusting bloke got embarassed one day because he had dropped his guts at my door. Didn't smell too good either. Smelt like he'd been on the piss.

#36 DanWA

This guy gives me the shits. Every time he is posting he is stalking Jazny all the time who posts in a similar way to recently new admin Wosh.
What i love seeing is the amount of grief he cops about his eagles losing all the time. That's one thing. The next thing is that he loses his mind and goes nuts at everyone when something bad has happened at home. Nobody needs to know what has happened at home because it's not our business. But stop being a grumpy old fart.
Also please stop calling Jazny "sooz". I don't even post on bigfooty you dirtbag.

#35 Required

Ok i think i've found the same bloke that posts up the same boring as batshit replies with all the insults in the world on another site.
Bloke will only post up his replies in one thread and then will abuse others because he loves to debate with them. Funny thing is he gets told off by admins.
I've also seen a blog or 4 that he's written on this one site's blogger. Using the same old boring as batshit insults.
He's only there to probably get a permaban or something but he's in my list here. For the same sort of stuff he's writing up.
He's proving to be a bit of a bigot as he doesn't like things that are different to his point of view and will tell you where to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#35 Required

Ok i think i've found the same bloke that posts up the same boring as batshit replies with all the insults in the world on another site.
Bloke will only post up his replies in one thread and then will abuse others because he loves to debate with them. Funny thing is he gets told off by admins.
I've also seen a blog or 4 that he's written on this one site's blogger. Using the same old boring as batshit insults.
He's only there to probably get a permaban or something but he's in my list here. For the same sort of stuff he's writing up.
He's proving to be a bit of a bigot as he doesn't like things that are different to his point of view and will tell you where to go.
Oh the ironing

Sent by shoephone using Tapatoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back