My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

#34 Happy Cheffy/Happy Budda

Phwoar!!!! This guy has stunk up the Bay ever since he got an account. The amount of stirring he does is actually funny but funny to the annoying side of things.
He needs to be given more and more s**t himself. He's a turncoat when he was happy budda he was a west coast fan. He's now a Geelong fan. His loyalty needs to be questioned.
Would love it if he actually showed his actual face on there because he reminds me of that really obese west coast supporting dude who gave it to Michael o'loughlin in those west coast vs swans games.
He's also reminded me of former flog bunsen burner who just gave everyone s**t whilest being a grumpy old fart.

#33 thewizardman

This guy never shuts up. I reckon he could be an alias of that dogga 6 bloke that got deleted. All he did was abuse me 24/7 the whole time he was on here.
Concentrate on the footy because that's what you're also on bigfooty for. It's not just for this thread.
Looking forward to the day when he has to put up with the sort of s**t i have had to put up on bigfooty. Then you wonder why i'm not on there posting.
This one has pwned him so badly that he decided to abuse the living s**t out of the guy posting up these for me.
I can already see that he won't be allowed on my forum ever again because he answers back at people.

#33 thewizardman

This guy never shuts up. I reckon he could be an alias of that dogga 6 bloke that got deleted. All he did was abuse me 24/7 the whole time he was on here.
Concentrate on the footy because that's what you're also on bigfooty for. It's not just for this thread.
Looking forward to the day when he has to put up with the sort of s**t i have had to put up on bigfooty. Then you wonder why i'm not on there posting.
This one has pwned him so badly that he decided to abuse the living s**t out of the guy posting up these for me.
I can already see that he won't be allowed on my forum ever again because he answers back at people.

I hope this guy isn’t a relative of mine 😬

#32 hirdistheword

Bloke needs to stop being a karen. Stop ya whinging and worry about what it is you post up.
What's funny is that your team is just as s**t as mine so maybe just shut up for a bit.
I'm not struggling at all. I'm deliberately taking my time. Who gives a s**t if the mods on here lock this thread up? It will be because of you and your dumbarsed mates trolling in it.
I think you walked into the wrong thread buddy why? The essendon board is that way.

#31 Dan

Mr toilet selfie himself is known to be a big pest on Bigfooty. Gone are the days where he'd photoshop everything just to expose people in his posts. Now it's time to expose himself.
He now does a lot of his s**t stirring on TLC. It won't bother him about this being mentioned because it's similar. He's mellowed. He's in here because of his lack there of photoshop work. If he brings those back we will have a bit more fun.
Also where the heck are the podcasts? I noticed that they are going slowly. What has happened to them?
Dan's a flower farmer who loves to take selfies when he's sitting on the toilet. It's actually so funny that on instagram you will often see him taking a selfie whilst taking a dump on the toilet.

#34 Happy Cheffy/Happy Budda

Phwoar!!!! This guy has stunk up the Bay ever since he got an account. The amount of stirring he does is actually funny but funny to the annoying side of things.
He needs to be given more and more s**t himself. He's a turncoat when he was happy budda he was a west coast fan. He's now a Geelong fan. His loyalty needs to be questioned.
Would love it if he actually showed his actual face on there because he reminds me of that really obese west coast supporting dude who gave it to Michael o'loughlin in those west coast vs swans games.
He's also reminded me of former flog bunsen burner who just gave everyone s**t whilest being a grumpy old fart.
Thank * I finally got a mention so now I can unsubscribe to this shitty newsletter.

Also you missed my 6 other bennys. 😏

Anyone else think it’s ironic a north fan is compiling a bottom 50 list?

I should start a list of “Teams at the bottom of the 2022 AFL ladder”. Who’s interested?

Concentrate on the footy, because that's what you're also on Big footy for. Not just this thread !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#30 Spuddage

Generally he's normally not on bigfooty but as we've seen on here he's been nothing but a pest. So he goes into the list.
Glad he hasn't told everyone his dirty antics. Because it's not something you want to read.
Noticed he's written something gross about Gordon Groves' dick in a profile post. A bit rude. Something we don't need to hear or read.
I'm surprised he doesn't like posting on bigfooty because he'd be great in the lifestyle board. He knows his foods.

#29 Tasmanian Saint

Just read a thread from him bitching about the Staff of Bigfooty on Bay 13. So this is going to be my 2 cents worth.
There's no point in bagging the s**t out of the Staff in a thread.
Saw that and thought ok he's going in my list. I have a forum too and i wouldn't actually like seeing public posts about Staff on my own site.
So TS stop being a karen mate.
Don't worry about the mods on there. Just go and post your posts.

#29 Tasmanian Saint

Just read a thread from him bitching about the Staff of Bigfooty on Bay 13. So this is going to be my 2 cents worth.
Saw that and thought ok he's going in my list. I have a forum too and i wouldn't actually like seeing public posts about Staff on my own site.
Thanks for fighting the good fight for us sooz ✊

#29 Tasmanian Saint

You’d never get bad post about the staff on your site sooz!🤣

who are half these f******* posters???????
Half of them don't even exist on bigfooty, the other half aren't on the bay, so the irrelevance is evident

Sent by shoephone using Tapatoe

Aker fat campaigner.
Bet you probably think BMI charts are accurate and that mild cystic fibrosis cannot be cured with food?
Half of them don't even exist on bigfooty, the other half aren't on the bay, so the irrelevance is evident

Sent by shoephone using Tapatoe
Cheer up mate, she is queen of the internet, no shame in her getting you this worked up… but it’s probably time to cut your losses on this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back