My Kazhaki friend hasn’t a question about Havetorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
My friend is feeding his goat and we are watching the football in his lounge room barn. He ask me,

“Why team that live in wee and poo so hopeless?”
“They are bad” I say.
“My goat (his wife) can play better”
“They have lost four finals in a row, a world record of failure!” I say.

We laugh, even his wife think it funny. Half of Kazakhstan is a laughing at Havetorn.

“They have torn in half,” my friend say, “like a vagin on wedding day!”

We laugh.

Wow, another PUS effort.

My friend is feeding his goat and we are watching the football in his lounge room barn. He ask me,

“They are bad” I say.

We laugh, even his wife think it funny. Half of Kazakhstan is a laughing at Havetorn.

We laugh.
Shouldn't you be giving rimjobs on the GWS board?
I must say you're a trooper attempting to recover from ' dbspreadem '

Is McRobie banned or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“They are bad” I say.

We laugh.

borat-dees.jpg

Yeah #betterthangeelong is a pretty low bar.
Not even the worst performance of the series.
That award goes to Buddy Franklin FC.....sorry.....Sydney Swans.

There was a Demon supporting bloke around 50 years old in M56. His mate next to him was drinking champagne out of a plastic flute pregame. Anyhow, through the second half of the final quarter he spent most of his time standing at yelling at M55 (obviously a Hawthorn bay) telling us it was time to leave. All those years of torment came out at once. Was actually quite fun to watch.

There was a Demon supporting bloke around 50 years old in M56. His mate next to him was drinking champagne out of a plastic flute pregame. Anyhow, through the second half of the final quarter he spent most of his time standing at yelling at M55 (obviously a Hawthorn bay) telling us it was time to leave. All those years of torment came out at once. Was actually quite fun to watch.
How unrefined... calling sparkling wine champagne. No wonder your club is moving to the tip.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

A few of us were giving departing Cats flogs a rousing rendition of "Na Na Na Hey Hey, Goodbye" as they left midway through the 4th quarter last week.
You would have loved it.

“They are bad” I say.

We laugh.

Does the goat "put on the lipstick?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back