Name a bigger "I REALLY, REALLY screwed up" quote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it's been done but i couldn't be bothered trawling through all the post so here's one

Ditto's Mum- Oh yeah that feels good, oh yeah right there thats the spot
Ditto's Dad- Oh you like that baby yeah take it all
Ditto's Mum- Did you just.......
Ditto's Dad- I'm sorry it just felt so good

And thus Ditto was conceived.

P.S I don't know Ditto and I'm sure he's a champ but I was just trying to get into the Bay 13 spirit. If this is going to make me an enemy feel free to change it to Rubber Pants Mum and Dad. I can take it, I think I was adopted anyway

also on the point of mark johnson, he wasn't too bad at all. And whilst he may have been taking a spot on the list from a youngster, 1 year less development of the said player maybe a good trade-off for being able to fill that spot with a player from a stronger draft, if that makes sense.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzT4dOyCMg0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzT4dOyCMg0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Jerry Springer admitting he used public money to pay for a prozzie (which he paid for...with a check:p).

I wonder when he was finished, did he give her his final thoughts?

"Prostitution is immoral, but even whores need to eat, until next time take care of yourself and your bastard children"

He didn't come cheap at all. He cost them a massive price.... a young kid on the list. Freo only have 7 players under the age of 23.... they should never have taken Mark Johnson and could have drafted any one of the kids on the rookie list this year that have made good.

They took Johnson because they were so desperate for short term success and probably thought he was the last piece in the puzzle to get them to a flag. How wrong they were :D :D :D That makes it a spectacular failure.
this old chest nut....

freo made finals in 2010. made finals again in 2012-15 too. and made finals in 2022. despite as you say. 7 players under the age of 23 back in 2008

mate.... Listen here.

I dont know where you live, But I live in South Australia. So its 3 am here and I am bored.

That explains why this Bay 13 Board was flooded with SA poo fight threads.

I see.

I'm in a vastly different timezone - but you realise these threads are 15+ years old, right? Jerry Seinfeld would date them.

mate.... Listen here.

I dont know where you live, But I live in South Australia. So its 3 am here and I am bored.

That explains why this Bay 13 Board was flooded with SA poo fight threads.
It’s 3am and catching up to 2008 in SA.

Makes sense now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back