The one thing that stands out in this thread:

Nicki Minaj
Rhianna
Beiber
One Direction
Pink
Katy Perry
etc etc

Why are people listening to this crap, or exposed to it? If you're hanging out with women who listen to this s**t you should politely tell them to listen to it in their own time. Not on my watch bishes.

The one thing that stands out in this thread:

Nicki Minaj
Rhianna
Beiber
One Direction
Pink
Katy Perry
etc etc

Why are people listening to this crap, or exposed to it? If you're hanging out with women who listen to this s**t you should politely tell them to listen to it in their own time. Not on my watch bishes.

You should also take a look at that I.D. again, 'cause surely it's a fake, and next thing you know you're being charged with statutory!

I don't know if I mentioned him earlier - but add Jay-z to my list. His voice, it's terrible. He really has a terrible singing voice. And a lot of rappers have "poor" singing voices but most if them make up for it with sublime rap skills, something Jay-Z also lacks.

The Gallagher brothers. Seriously, impale them already.

The singer from 'Creed'. I could wikipedia to get the name, but I don't want to give him, or his band, the satisfaction. Just crucify him, please.

^^Scott Stapp I believe.

Monumental w***er. Compare Creed to Alter Bridge. Only difference in personel is Stapp for Myles Kennedy, and which is the better band? By a huge margin.

Andy Sixx.

No offense to Black Veil Brides fans. But how this guy is revered by his fans as a singer is beyond me. Monotonous, autotuned, flat range, an absolutely awful singer. Arrogant too: "this will be the best album of all time" (referring to their second album), "we don't make music for the ignorant" (refering to people who do not like them). Makes me cringe when they get awards for being the "best metal band". Only successful as a baby faced fangirl bait.

sought them out, can confirm everything you mention here. music for 'rebellious' little girls.

I'd like to beat up the singer from Augie March, ****wit of the highest order. Saw them once (opening for Bernard Fanning) and they were shitty people weren't listening to them and the only song everyone knew was "One Crowded Hour". Ha ha, well haven't heard of em since, glad they ****ed right off! :thumbsu:

I'd like to beat up the singer from Augie March, ****wit of the highest order. Saw them once (opening for Bernard Fanning) and they were shitty people weren't listening to them and the only song everyone knew was "One Crowded Hour". Ha ha, well haven't heard of em since, glad they ****ed right off! :thumbsu:

Dude, why were you at a Bernard Fanning concert?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back