Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m the source . Was at training and spoke to someone deep inside about him . I thought he was playing but the way he was just cruising didn’t look like it . Then I said to who I was talking with
Doesn’t look like he’s playing - answer nah nearly was . But not quite there . Not enough top speed stuff in games . And was t involved at all in any match simulation at all . Ran with coffield all training .

Billing’s trained badly aswell . No confidence , spoke to him aswell and he just seems like a kid who has put so much pressure on himself . Most the other players were pretty good and calm
Snake , members , Ross , battle , Marshall , Clarke were the best young guys to chat with

I saw what you and gathered you were there but I thought vision would make it 100% believable. Nothing against you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m the source . Was at training and spoke to someone deep inside about him . I thought he was playing but the way he was just cruising didn’t look like it . Then I said to who I was talking with
Doesn’t look like he’s playing - answer nah nearly was . But not quite there . Not enough top speed stuff in games . And was t involved at all in any match simulation at all . Ran with coffield all training .

Billing’s trained badly aswell . No confidence , spoke to him aswell and he just seems like a kid who has put so much pressure on himself . Most the other players were pretty good and calm
Snake , members , Ross , battle , Marshall , Clarke were the best young guys to chat with

Is the Coff injured?
I don’t think we’d heard anything about that.

Nice work.

Richo: "Its not a physical issue anymore it's a case of weather we think he can help our team...."

Wow. Did I read that right?

Three key points:
1. The kids finally got himself somewhere near a fitness and confidence level to make a debut after numerous setbacks over a 5 year period.
2. The season is over....
3. We are playing the bottom placed team who are almost uncompetitive.

Play him FFS!!!!

Richo: "Its not a physical issue anymore it's a case of weather we think he can help our team...."

Wow. Did I read that right?

Three key points:
1. The kids finally got himself somewhere near a fitness and confidence level to make a debut after numerous setbacks over a 5 year period.
2. The season is over....
3. We are playing the bottom placed team who are almost uncompetitive.

Play him FFS!!!!
Did he really say this ?
No just leave N. Wright in

Jesus, the desperation for a saviour runs deep in our supporters.
No wonder we never win anything with this loser messiah complex we seem to have.
Freeman is not anything special, nor bad skills, but slow as the rest of the midfield.

And what has Wright got to do with it? When has Freeman played forward?

My god

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

No wonder we never win anything with this loser messiah complex we seem to have.
Freeman is not anything special, nor bad skills, but slow as the rest of the midfield.

My god

LOL

Maybe just not talk about footy and take silly pot shots like yours

Last edited:

My god

I don't consider him a saviour. I just want to see a kid who has persisted, when most would have given up, get a chance to fullfil his dream. Let's face it, the season is a bust and there's not much to get excited about. It's something to feel good about when so much of what I have seen this year makes me want forget I even follow football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My god

Maybe we just want a feel good story for a guy that's done it tough for years now.

What an average post.

Can’t go full pace - won’t make it
Barely got out of a jog

Carlisle may play he wants to
This type of post is why this forum needs an "I can't stand the truth button".

LOL

Maybe just not talk about footy and take silly pot shots like yours
Wasn't taking a shot. But if you think it was at you, it wasn't.
Just the general hysteria about a middling mid that is no better than what we currently have and sounds like he isn't fit anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back