NBA 2022/23 Season Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Denver to beat the Lakers in 6

List Boston to beat Heat in 5

I also reckon , might be a series to be careful especially with AD and Jokic, as foul trouble could be a thing in that series.

Also interesting to note that all these teams were the NBA bubble teams from 3 seasons ago.

Game 1s im leaning on the unders for both games. Currently total points line for Lakers v Denver Game 1 is 222.5 pts, and 210.5 pts for Celtics v Heat in Game 1.

Hmmmm all the podcast n nba experts say early games 1 n 2 are the likely over total games as scouts n teams arent fully adjusted to each other but by game 3 on a the defensive schemes and what works are nice n set.i shuda remembered that today!

yeh the overs theory early in series before teams make adjustements is looking the play early.. hmmm 227 tommorow is a tricky one... lakers definately figured some stuff out defensively later on in game... maybe a slower game suits them on road but will they resort to that?? one bad qtr and this should cash but then again these teams capable of going 65-70 in a quarter at times. I'm leaning under but

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also shows how elite Jokic is he is 1.71 pbet to get a trip dub.. insane hahaa, Ill prob multi russell under 13.5 pts into Hachimura over 11.5 as Russell got cooked on d and subsequently lost minutes game 1... I expect them to go Hachimura more once again here.. or possibly even start him and move Russell to bench

Team Challenge GIF by CBS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back