Multiplat NBA 2k20

Remove this Banner Ad

I decided to buy a 20 box for Kawhi, since we haven't had packs for a while and I've never bought a 20 box I don't think, I ended up pulling............ 2............. Diamond Tony Parker's and nothing else above a ruby!

I guess the good thing about microtransactions is that they had this game on sale $7 because they probably make all their money through microtransactions.

More than happy to pay $7 for this and not put a single cent more into it.

What's the reward for that set?

Nobody knows yet, if that showtime set is legit and Kareem is the lock in reward I may just settle for that if it's cheap enough (which I don't think it would be). It'd probably 2million plus for a GOAT Kareem card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals Spotlight Sim run down

5 decades - 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's...

10 games per decade.

Rewards 45 tokens per decade, 13k MT per decade

no restrictions on lineups by the look of it.

Biggest win 2k have dropped so far in 2k20 given what the end reward card is.

Finals Spotlight Sim run down

5 decades - 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's...

10 games per decade.

Rewards 45 tokens per decade, 13k MT per decade

no restrictions on lineups by the look of it.

Biggest win 2k have dropped so far in 2k20 given what the end reward card is.
Yep. Kudos to 2k. This is probably the best content they've released all year. I'm definitely gonna grind this. Starting with the 90s (I want opal Rodman).

Yep. Kudos to 2k. This is probably the best content they've released all year. I'm definitely gonna grind this. Starting with the 90s (I want opal Rodman).
Forgot to add on top of the mt rewards you still get what playing the game gives you, most people would get the max my which is 1250mt I think. That would make it 120ishk if you saved all the mt from this.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Decided to spend some money on packs since I had some extra ($300) to use. I think my team is looking okay....

(all of them have diamond contracts and diamond shoes)

I was initially gonna sell Kawhi just so I had a ton of MT, but I played a game with him and... yeah, nah. Keeping him 100%.

EaO-Es2UcAUra-1.jpeg

That showtime set was all legit. Kareem the goat reward card, and GOAT Magic in packs. Set based on players who have been in movies.

1592008845629.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back