Multiplat NBA 2k20

Remove this Banner Ad

lol 2k, only just realised the Karl Malone reward card for the prime series 3 set doesn't have his signature on the card. Absolute piss poor from 2k IMO.

not even going to lock in the set either. Not locking in over 1.5mil in players for a Karl Malone :D

lol 2k, only just realised the Karl Malone reward card for the prime series 3 set doesn't have his signature on the card. Absolute piss poor from 2k IMO.

not even going to lock in the set either. Not locking in over 1.5mil in players for a Karl Malone :D

F*ck Karl Malone. I'd rather not have that pedo on my team.

Opened some best of 2k20 packs. Pulled 4 opals, including the LaMelo Ball and Kevin Durant (the other 2 were Buzzer Beater Kareem and Leap Year Derrick Rose).

Locked in the NEXT collection and got Zion and man, he's glitchy AF.

zion.jpg

Current squad -

377024FA-4A30-4A95-A944-7529C13BC64B.jpeg
Manning is a great budget option, only goes for about 6k. Going to make a run for Beasley with this squad, then try and finish off the Larry Bird grind.

Opened some best of 2k20 packs. Pulled 4 opals, including the LaMelo Ball and Kevin Durant (the other 2 were Buzzer Beater Kareem and Leap Year Derrick Rose).

Locked in the NEXT collection and got Zion and man, he's glitchy AF.

View attachment 908288

Jesus Christ.
Thats an insane squad.

I HATE contracts on this game. I've got GO Iguodala (and a bunch of other GOs) but can't be arsed saving up for a diamond contract.

(Note: Rose has a star on his card that I've evolved, my Giannis card on the bench is a 96 rated PF/C Pink Diamond)
1594195107765.png

Last edited:
How strong in the paint when getting rebounds and how long arms (when blocking and rebounding) do Kevin McHale and Marc Gasol's GOs have?

Really tempted to upgrade on my centre spot. (my 3 centres are pretty average at shooting)

How strong in the paint when getting rebounds and how long arms (when blocking and rebounding) do Kevin McHale and Marc Gasol's GOs have?

Really tempted to upgrade on my centre spot. (my 3 centres are pretty average at shooting)
Gasol is solid. Haven't used McHale. Heat Shaq would be a good choice too.

With Shaq I've only got his Pink Diamond (for 12k the other day).
How much MT do you have? I'd recommend getting the Heat Shaq if you can. Or if you're not worried about speed too much, Tacko Fall or Yao Ming are great rebounders/defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much MT do you have? I'd recommend getting the Heat Shaq if you can. Or if you're not worried about speed too much, Tacko Fall or Yao Ming are great rebounders/defenders.
Like 3K MT haha. I just buy the cheapest players I can find to get closer to the GOAT achievement faster. 182 to go!

Commentators in this are brutal! Created a MyPlayer and posted a test game, didn't do too well and got bagged out by the commentators. One prick in particular was relentless, every time I touched the ball.

Also, my pasty white likeness made the intro to my career really cringy. Changed my look to a black dude and played it again, it works so much better!

My Team starting line up finally taking shape just in time for 2K21 release, starting all over again.. ughhh..

GO Doncic
GO Wade
GO Melo
GO Kirilenko
GO Shaq

2nd unit

GO - Dame (Dynamic Duo with Aldridge)
GO - JR Smith
GO - Butler
GO - Webber
GO - P.Gasol

Almost evolved Pink Diamond Ben Wallace Glitched

My Team starting line up finally taking shape just in time for 2K21 release, starting all over again.. ughhh..

GO Doncic
GO Wade
GO Melo
GO Kirilenko
GO Shaq

2nd unit

GO - Dame (Dynamic Duo with Aldridge)
GO - JR Smith
GO - Butler
GO - Webber
GO - P.Gasol

Almost evolved Pink Diamond Ben Wallace Glitched
Once I get this GOAT achievement, I reckon I'll take a few years off. Poured too much time into this game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back