NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Footyfooty12 are your 7million dollar clubrooms going to be ready for use by your first home game. Loddon Herald report says its failed fire inspection. Was initially going to cost 4.8 million, who stumped up the extra 2.2?

Footyfooty12 are your 7million dollar clubrooms going to be ready for use by your first home game. Loddon Herald report says its failed fire inspection. Was initially going to cost 4.8 million, who stumped up the extra 2.2?

I believe we are going to have the first couple of homes games played as away games. Correct about the failed fire inspection, couldn’t tell ya too much else haha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I believe we are going to have the first couple of homes games played as away games. Correct about the failed fire inspection, couldn’t tell ya too much else haha

Also had something to do with the towns water pressure… and yeah the shitters are pure gold

Also had something to do with the towns water pressure… and yeah the shitters are pure gold Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Just read the article looks like u got no home games in the first half of the season. Thats got to have a massive effect on income which is vital early in the season. Also if you cant use the rooms where do you train?

Just read the article looks like u got no home games in the first half of the season. Thats got to have a massive effect on income which is vital early in the season. Also if you cant use the rooms where do you train?

Yeah not ideal but we’ll make it work
Train in Bendigo once and week and Wedderburn once a week

Just listening to off the bench, big Jenko said hes bringing a recently retired AFL player with him who will dominate the league. Not Shaun Higgins as rumors suggested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back