NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Record harvest at Birchip,Nulli and Sea Lake. Dont be surprised if the stakes are lifted even higher.Talked to a bloke yesterday that told me at a chance meeting the members of three clubs during a discussion raised the fact that they are pissed off with the open chequebook policy of the top three. General consensus was that these clubs will never be able to compete on the same level so who knows where this is headed. He also told me that 15 Nulli players are paid through the books of a certain trucking firm.

Record harvest at Birchip,Nulli and Sea Lake. Dont be surprised if the stakes are lifted even higher.Talked to a bloke yesterday that told me at a chance meeting the members of three clubs during a discussion raised the fact that they are pissed off with the open chequebook policy of the top three. General consensus was that these clubs will never be able to compete on the same level so who knows where this is headed. He also told me that 15 Nulli players are paid through the books of a certain trucking firm.
I would have presumed guys doing 6 to 8 hour round trips to play would be wanting cash in their pocket.

Wedderburn done well to beat Nullawil with a team of pretty much 90 percent locals
Burn oval under water and trotting track destroyed. Few houses got flooded out can’t believe it really

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

903daef0cddb6cee9cbbefdcf70b94c6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the signings for 2024 finished with? Or does anyone know of someone who hasn’t signed yet

Nullawil
Sea Lake Nandaly
Birchip Watchem
Donald
Wyche
Wedderburn

Can’t split Charlton Boort or St Arnaud just yet
Any of the top 6 capable of finals
Thoughts?

Nullawil
Sea Lake Nandaly
Birchip Watchem
Donald
Wyche
Wedderburn

Can’t split Charlton Boort or St Arnaud just yet
Any of the top 6 capable of finals
Thoughts?

Top 4 right but not necesserily in that order Boort and Wyche to fight out 5/6 Burn 7th Saints, Blues about equal. My thoughts are that the gulf between the top 4 and the rest is going to be fairly substantial. Its been a long time since 20/30 goal floggings have occured in the league but I reckon were going to see a few this season.

Top 4 right but not necesserily in that order Boort and Wyche to fight out 5/6 Burn 7th Saints, Blues about equal. My thoughts are that the gulf between the top 4 and the rest is going to be fairly substantial. Its been a long time since 20/30 goal floggings have occured in the league but I reckon were going to see a few this season.

The most substantial gap is going to be between 3 and 4.

They’re so far ahead of the pack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back