NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

When’s Jackson Hogan coming home. Big unit can play. Is he still at Hepburn?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Skinny Baird would’ve been a great pickup for Donald this year. He use to play for them didnt he back in the day?

Trav played for Charlton and Adam Donald? Did they ever play together other than Square?

Trav played for Charlton and Adam Donald? Did they ever play together other than Square?

Their parents had a Cafe in Charlton and then a pub in Donald. They wouldn’t have played any/much senior footy at Donald together. Trav was drafted when skinny would have been about 15 I’d recon.

Have never spoken to the bloke but from all reports Dunstan leaves most clubs with less mates than what he started with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd ask your men at Lalbert what they thought of him

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's left a couple of clubs in a similar fashion but hey, if clubs continue to throw fistfuls of cash at him, you can't really fault him for taking it.
What's scary is how good he could be if he really bought in.

Last edited:
Who is going to challenge Nullawil? My way to early prediction is a Nully vs Bulls GF.

Who is going to challenge Nullawil? My way to early prediction is a Nully vs Bulls GF.

Hopefully a Bulls and Sea Lake grand final and make Nullawil wait another year for there first North Central flag haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back