News New AFL official Fantasy Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

About bloody time, Dreamteam has grown so stale, what with everyone ending up with the same team by the end of the year, maybe 3 or 4 different players, I have played NFL Fantasy with a group of close mates for the last couple of years and it is vastly superior, not to mention much more fun, I personally feel much more engaged by it. Plus who doesn't love a draft party??? Bring it on, only question is who would you take if you had the No 1 pick, GAJ or Swanny, or do you go left field with a ruckmen seeing as though high scoring ruckmen are a premium, plenty to think about....

About bloody time, Dreamteam has grown so stale, what with everyone ending up with the same team by the end of the year, maybe 3 or 4 different players, I have played NFL Fantasy with a group of close mates for the last couple of years and it is vastly superior, not to mention much more fun, I personally feel much more engaged by it. Plus who doesn't love a draft party??? Bring it on, only question is who would you take if you had the No 1 pick, GAJ or Swanny, or do you go left field with a ruckmen seeing as though high scoring ruckmen are a premium, plenty to think about....

I'd love a draft system, my number 1 overall pick would be Swanny all day every day

I always thought that AFL fantasy was Miranda Kerr in a thigh length StKilda vest ( short sleeve ) but maybe thats just me.

:rolleyes: youngsters of today

Saintelle.jpg

It's just you. ;)

539458-miranda-kerr.jpg

Scarlett on the other hand :thumbsu:

post-7-1279409472.jpg

Oh Yeah
Now we need Jessica Alba.
The Miranda one is good but you can't see the red on the jumper and the vest should be longer and the shorts shorter so it looks like she's not wearing anyh..... I'm getting too much into this arent I.

The new draft game is customisable and I really like the look of it. I played in a draft league with some mates last year and it was a lot of fun, albeit a little tedious to organise and maintain. This removes a lot of the maintenance required and is very easy to set up:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-01-17/aflcoms-new-draft-fantasy-game-fantasy-elite

I tip my hat off to the developers of this draft game.

Agree, I think this is a fantastic idea, especially with the changes to DT and people just getting sick of everyone having the same team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there gonna be a fantasy board if this game takes off? I thought there would be a fair bit more discussion already, apologies if I am just blind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back