News New Jumpers for 2017 - All changes in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oi, here's an idea. Why don't we slap a big farken logo over the top of the clash jumper and call it a preseason jumper?"

35302-25037.gif

Ideas man.
that's goin straight to the pool room

Honestly looks like auskick jumpers with the logo pasted on the normal design.
and there my friend is the reason why we have it. there will be more auskick tiger kiddies wearing this jumper than some clubs have members

and there my friend is the reason why we have it. there will be more auskick tiger kiddies wearing this jumper than some clubs have members
Sadly this is true, it's not just kids either. I was wandering around Harbour Town and a friend I was with absolutely loved this singlet below...I really had to bite my tongue.

geelong-training-singlet-470x380.jpg

Will they actually be wearing jumpers with the Tourism Australia logo above the number in the game, or are those just promo guernseys?

As if the Chinese didn't have ENOUGH reason to support Gold Coast, they now have the Panda wearing the GC jumper.
thats good for us
The frogurt's topping contains potassium benzoate.

That's bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is mind boggling that Port are playing a team in China who wear China's national colours, and hope to gather support from the Chinese. I would imagine kids would see the two teams and pick the Suns.
It's inconsequential. This match is far from the only thing Port is doing in China.

We might play a different team there when we go back for another game, which I am confident of happening.

Suggesting this could be disastrous because of guernseys is pretty shuttered thinking imo.

^ Interesting pick-up. I also noted the other day on their Facebook page (I think) they were talking about Ben Ainsworth playing his first game in the 'red and gold'. Perhaps distancing themselves from blue?
They will have to change the club song if they go down this path... I hope they don't, and wish they would incorporate a little more blue in any re-design/re-branding

It's inconsequential. This match is far from the only thing Port is doing in China.

We might play a different team there when we go back for another game, which I am confident of happening.

Suggesting this could be disastrous because of guernseys is pretty shuttered thinking imo.
Who suggested it was disastrous? I just said it was mind boggling. It's just strange, that's all. I'm not disregarding the rest of what Port are doing, just pointing out the strangeness of the jumper situation.

Nah mate, I don't think you understand the power of those two colours over in China. You get a bloke wearing 8 or 88 as well and they'll be frothing for days.

Honestly thought the collar looked like the BLK one, but it looks a lot like Star Athletic.
2017Feb---XBL-Makes-a-Mark_2048x2048.jpg

now I love yellowimages templates as much as the next person but the least they could have done is changed the collar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back