News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine question - do you just want change for changes sake? Or is there something you don’t like about the template?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
like football (soccer) kits, I would like a slight or minor change every year.

Why?

Go work in apparel and come back to me, and then tell me you have the same opinion. 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you want change for the sake of change? Interesting…I don’t understand this but oh well 🤷‍♂️

Sorry replied to the wrong comment lol

Go buy a Juve or Newcastle shirt every year and iron on a Collingwood patch then

sue me for wanting change. you guys are bullies. so over the abuse.

Would hardly call it bullying or abuse - nothing wrong with people asking for justification.

It’s an internet forum, you’re welcome to post your opinion, but you’re also open to people disagreeing with you, or asking for you to justify that opinion.

sue me for wanting change. you guys are bullies. so over the abuse.
Woah woah woah. Hold up.

Can you show us a definitive example of how someone on this board has abused or bullied you?

I'll answer for you. You won't be able to, because no one one has.

We're simply asking why and what you want changed.

There's only so many variations of black and white stripes you can do. From where I'm sitting, you're advocating for a change of template for the sake of it, and not because the current template is necessarily s**t - which, in my opinion, it's not.

Asking for an explanation in regards to your logic about why you want change isn't abuse or bullying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back