News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

But not in their shop photos. I would say any photo without it on the hip is an old 2023 photo, anything with it is a new photo for 2024.

How any of the images relate to the reality of their 2024 jumpers is an entirely different question!
Yeah had this same discussion with Mero, it isn't on the ecom shots, but is on the kits. That's why it's confusing :s

They probably wouldn’t have been able to produce so many thousands of guernseys in a week and if they’d lost, they’d all be useless!!! The players signed them the day after the GF, they’re not even a guernsey, just a thin piece of fabric.
Ah right, I didn't realise they did that.

I'd probably just get the premiership one with the team on the back if I was a Collingwood fan.

They probably wouldn’t have been able to produce so many thousands of guernseys in a week and if they’d lost, they’d all be useless!!! The players signed them the day after the GF, they’re not even a guernsey, just a thin piece of fabric.

I remember Richmond had a limited amount of premiers jumpers available to purchase the day after we won the 2017 flag. It’s possible to do. But can understand a why a manufacturer wouldn’t want to.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I remember Richmond had a limited amount of premiers jumpers available to purchase the day after we won the 2017 flag. It’s possible to do. But can understand a why a manufacturer wouldn’t want to.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

But Nike has taken 3 months to deliver premiers guernseys and hasn’t produced any guernseys for about 6 months. Been completely useless and their sizing is ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why I continue to do this to myself but hopefully they sell the clash guernsey for next year. Or I wait for the Gather Round guernsey, providing they actually wear it this time.

Edit: Surely the retail has the gold AFL badge. Surely. Come on Nike

Definitely won’t be bothering buying a new guernsey if it doesn’t have the gold logo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back