News New Partnership with Law Firm - Turner Freeman Lawyers

Remove this Banner Ad

Lawyers, something Port Adelaide supporters know about. MrMeaner :D

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/1505151/port-adelaide-partner-with-turner-freeman-lawyers

PORT ADELAIDE is proud to announce a new principal partnership with Turner Freeman Lawyers ahead of the 2024 AFL season.

Founded in 1952, Turner Freeman Lawyers are one the largest law firms in Australia consisting of over 23 office locations across four states.

Through the provision of legal services to communities around Australia, Turner Freeman Lawyers have provided expert legal advice for over 70 years in personal injury law, workers compensation, dust diseases, Superannuation and TPD as well as Wills and Estates.

PAFC-Turner-Freeman-Layers-stills_-1.jpg

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/1505151/port-adelaide-partner-with-turner-freeman-lawyers

PORT ADELAIDE is proud to announce a new principal partnership with Turner Freeman Lawyers ahead of the 2024 AFL season.

Founded in 1952, Turner Freeman Lawyers are one the largest law firms in Australia consisting of over 23 office locations across four states.

Through the provision of legal services to communities around Australia, Turner Freeman Lawyers have provided expert legal advice for over 70 years in personal injury law, workers compensation, dust diseases, Superannuation and TPD as well as Wills and Estates.

I like this.

While I tend to be a defendant’s lawyer, I reckon a plaintiff compensation firm is perfect for the club.

I hope Turner Freeman are quicker dealing out the cash than they are at finalizing a settlement. They are representing me atm and I have been waiting for for six months. Not entirely their fault as the wheels on the legal wagon turn slowly. That aside Turner Freeman have been pleasant to deal with and quite helpful so welcome aboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dust diseases..................hmmmmm.

Could we somehow sue the AFL via this mechanism? :think::cool:

I reckon $25mill is sufficient to pay our way out of the SANFL agreement, clear all debts, and build the bowling green two-storey extension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back