(New) Player Comparison Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuck on who to upgrade to out of Embley or Mackie..

I will aim to eventually get both but for the first one I'm leaning towards Mackie because he has a low B/E and Embley has a high one so he will most likely drop next week.

Thoughts?

Buddy with both, but personally, Id try elsewhere

Goddard. I think that he is more consistent. Lockyer is more likely to give you 120-130 1 week and then 65 the next.

Stokes v Davey?

I wouldn't get either, but if I had to then probably Davey; I still think Stokes' spot in that lineup is questionable- if they ever do falter a little he will come under question, and Davey looks to have stepped up this year.

Pavlich + Cooney vs ROK + Boyd/Thompson/Hayes
Id go with Pavlich + Cooney. Should average about 180-200 between the two of them for the rest of the year (Pav 90-100, Cooney 90-95).

I dont really like ROK this year, he doesnt seem to really want to play and i think he is more likely to play like his has Rnd1-6 and he did against the Cats and average ~75. They combination of ROK and one of those mids is more likely to averge 165-185 imo.

just wanna know who is the best value and scoring premium from here on in besides cornes fisher and goddard. i think lockyer will be too inconsistent but will be decent whilst mackie i have never really rated and is just an average player. i think i might get waite thie week as he is having a good season and should be able to keep it up who likes waite and is he a good option compared to others at 383k?/?

Roughead or Buddy?

Another choice I'm thinking hard on is Waite or Lockyer? Waite seems like a gun but Lockyer gets so many cheap marks, that he's displayed on the front page of the AFL site in leading markers. I'm leaning toward Waite atm but I might not even make a change to either.

Roughead or Buddy?

Another choice I'm thinking hard on is Waite or Lockyer? Waite seems like a gun but Lockyer gets so many cheap marks, that he's displayed on the front page of the AFL site in leading markers. I'm leaning toward Waite atm but I might not even make a change to either.
I'd go Buddy and Waite

Buddy for absolute sure
and Waite just (i have a great dislike for lockyer so my bias side might be showing)

Personally though, Lockyer is a little inconsistent for my liking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuck on who to upgrade out of;

Krak > Gia

or

Malceski > Embley

Both players who I'm trading out have BE's which IMO I dont think they will reach.

Thoughts?

Stuck on who to upgrade out of;

Krak > Gia

or

Malceski > Embley

Both players who I'm trading out have BE's which IMO I dont think they will reach.

Thoughts?
Looks like your team doesnt have so much to worry about if their your intended trades this week
I personally dont think krak to gia is worth a trade purely because i think krak can still average ~80 and gia hasnt looked the goos this season

I would do the 2nd trade for sure :thumbsu:

Looking at downgrading either Skippy or Lucas to Sidebottom to free up some cash for upgrades and gain a playing player. Who should i downgrade and is Sidebottom likely to hold his spot for most of the season baring injury? Cheers guys

Ok thanks for the help. Now I just have to think on Firrito vs Ryder but I'll probably just go with Ryder due to all the game time he'll get.

Waite's coming in next week, probably for Hodge if he breaks down, I'm on my last nerve with him anyway.

Who would be a better forward line upgrade out of

O'Keefe, Johno Brown or Gia?

Looking at downgrading either Skippy or Lucas to Sidebottom to free up some cash for upgrades and gain a playing player. Who should i downgrade and is Sidebottom likely to hold his spot for most of the season baring injury? Cheers guys

I'm probably going to be forced to do the same this week, if Higgins, Goodwin and Brown don't all get up. I'm thinking Lucas at this point. Have waited so long for Skipworth already. Lucas could also get a recall in the next week or 2, so it's a pretty difficult decision. Skipworth is a chance to play for Bendigo this week. Skipworth might have a hard time getting into the team, but he's very determined, and a bad loss or 2 for the Bombers might change that landscape a bit. I'm really hoping I can get another week to decide!

I'm looking at some backilne upgrade options:

What do you think of: Scotland or Birchall??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back