News New Premier Partner - Starfish Developments

new Dock One development by award-winning STARFISH Developments has joined the Port Adelaide Football Club as a Premier Partner for the next two seasons.

The imminent master-planned community will feature 750 homes, a dockside piazza and boardwalk.

Dock One is set to launch early in 2019 and will continue the rejuvenation of the Port, incorporating the former Department of Marine and Harbour Building and old Customs House, which will become the new development’s sales centre.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2018-12-10/starfish-developments-join-as-premier-partner

Premier Partner is next level below Major Sponsor, eg RAA, Tyrepower, Haneco.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Their logo even looks like a sphincter...

1e815ad6-f8c5-4fab-8653-4efb76849121.png

;)

"The master-planned community..."

zEr1ber.jpg

You could have at least coloured them in the wharf guernsey black and white bar and stripes. ;)

Their logo even looks like a sphincter...

1e815ad6-f8c5-4fab-8653-4efb76849121.png

;)

Dammit!

Kinda takes the momentum out of my suggested OAK /Starfish Chocolate Milk collaboration.

portly

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2001
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Are these the guys that wanna knock down those beautiful sheds?
Also my concern. All gone then. I worked for some summers in a boat shed there, at Walter Morris timber, and wool classing in a ginormous warehouse just east of the main drag.

Just recently did a history tour with the Port Adelaide Historical Society relive 60 years ago. Good value!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Also my concern. All gone then. I worked for some summers in a boat shed there, at Walter Morris timber, and wool classing in a ginormous warehouse just east of the main drag.

Just recently did a history tour with the Port Adelaide Historical Society relive 60 years ago. Good value!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sheds are to the south of the proposed development. The land has already been cleared and footing works started.
upload_2018-12-10_14-41-31.png

Are these the guys that wanna knock down those beautiful sheds?
If you mean the Saw Tooth Sheds, they are on the west side of Fletcher's Slip and Cedar Woods are doing that redevelopment. Put this image up in the Development around the Port thread on the BDC three years ago and have put up a few stories stories in that thread in the last 2 weeks, inc one about the ugly shed.

Map-Port-Adelaide-Expressions-of-Interest-Stage-2.jpg

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
While i'm happy to get the sponsor, i'm always skeptical of high density housing developments that aren't in or adjacent to the CBD or beachside.

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sheds are to the south of the proposed development. The land has already been cleared and footing works started.
View attachment 593932
I know the area very well .. I worked for a company in Todd Street, with two, now retired, Port Adelaide players.
As a young boy I did a lot of fishing, from the same wharf's with my made up bamboo rod.

Last edited:
Back