Remove this Banner Ad

mustang

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arizona DiamondBacks
Does any one know if there will be a new design for the world cup as there was in 06 as I'm think of getting a new one after the last one I brought was in 06. And I'll hang off if they are to bring out a new design.

Yeah, but it will be very similar to the one we have now. I think FFA are going for a traditional type design that doesn't change very much so that with continual world cup qualification (hopefully from now on) the Australian kit becomes one of the more instantly recognisable kits in international football.

Clash kit might change though.

1990%20home.JPG

Great home kit. Should bring it back imo.

Yeah, but it will be very similar to the one we have now. I think FFA are going for a traditional type design that doesn't change very much so that with continual world cup qualification (hopefully from now on) the Australian kit becomes one of the more instantly recognisable kits in international football.

Clash kit might change though.
We hardly ever wear the clash kit.
I wonder if we would wear it against South Africa (pretty much inverted Aus kits) or Netherlands (orange).

Pretty sure we played Netherlands in a friendly before the World Cup and wore the clash strip

It was interesting. We played the Netherlands before the World Cup and wore the clash strip (orange vs dark blue, the game Wilkshire got sent off IIRC) however, when we played them in a friendly before the first Uzbekistan game this year we wore yellow and they wore their clash kit, which was light blue and dark blue trim...

I think the basis of the kit should stay the same, the away kit really isnt a huge issue as yellow is nearly as popular a kit colour as say, red, white or blue...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back