NewEra AFL hats coming soon - thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

At least they're not this:
2012_first18_vintage_cap.jpg

Haha wow. Does that hat come with flannalette shirt and a bit of straw to chew on through the side of the mouth?

I'd have to agree with a lot of you.
There needs to be a range of colours for each team. For me, the Doggies have crap colours for what I like in headwear. But if they had a black cap with just the old bulldog logo on it, I'd love it.

Oh and the sticker would be off straight away. I know it's authentic, I don't care if other people need to know. Plus the peak needs to be bent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are in the Melbourne stores. Saw them yesterday. Was only Vic teams so maybe WC is still in production.

Prices were starting at $50.

Aw nice, I collect NewEra hats, this is like a dream for me. Hopefully the rest of the states get them in soon!

What where they like? Multiple designs for each club still? Gotta collect them all...

$50 for a hat.. and so many people are going to leave a huge sticker on it because that's what you're "meant to do", apparently. however I must say they look very good, AFL hats look horrible and cheap and they're small and look embarrassing on older folks head because they don't fit right. these will look good on most if they can afford them!

Aw nice, I collect NewEra hats, this is like a dream for me. Hopefully the rest of the states get them in soon!

What where they like? Multiple designs for each club still? Gotta collect them all...

Was two styles per club.
A Snapback @ $50 (Used white on the front)
A flexifit @ $60 (The ones you see in all the photos)

$50 for a hat.. and so many people are going to leave a huge sticker on it because that's what you're "meant to do", apparently. however I must say they look very good, AFL hats look horrible and cheap and they're small and look embarrassing on older folks head because they don't fit right. these will look good on most if they can afford them!

I doubt it because they don't come with the 'normal' stickers. The stickers have all 18 club logo's and extra marketing rubbish that no one is going to be keeping.

Was two styles per club.
A Snapback @ $50 (Used white on the front)
A flexifit @ $60 (The ones you see in all the photos)

I doubt it because they don't come with the 'normal' stickers. The stickers have all 18 club logo's and extra marketing rubbish that no one is going to be keeping.

Wrong, they are all fitted to the size of your head. There is no flexfit to be seen anywhere near new era caps.

that one pendles posted seems to have one of those regular stickers.. maybe collingwood have a separate branch of non-AFL branded new era hats ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back