Discussion NFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Being retired, the last couple of years I've actually watched the final and each time I've said "well that's four hours of my life I'll never get back".
Fortunately I've picked up some work this year and won't be tempted.

On SM-T290 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Being retired, the last couple of years I've actually watched the final and each time I've said "well that's four hours of my life I'll never get back".
Fortunately I've picked up some work this year and won't be tempted.

On SM-T290 using BigFooty.com mobile app
So you came to an NFL thread to tell everyone you don’t like the NFL. Please…tell us more. :D

OBJ injury did not look good. Game changing injury.

Pretty pumped for this half time show.
How good was it?! Up there with one of the best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've gone looking at the merch.

For the low low price of 99.99 you too can own some game used confetti.
Fancy some table tennis? Don't forget your Superbowl LVI champions table tennis bat.
Don't forget those Superbowl LVI champions table tennis balls.
Fancy looking like a Melbourne supporter. Here's a bamboo board that makes you look nothing like one!
Kids afraid of the dark. Well they won't be able to sleep with the Superbowl LVI champions night light.
How about a game that for copyright reasons totally isn't Jenga.
Need to spice up the office? Why not a wireless keyboard. You'll be spending hours looking at it wondering why you wasted your money.
Your lightswitch is boring. Why not lower the price of your home by changing all the light switch covers!

I've gone looking at the merch.

For the low low price of 99.99 you too can own some game used confetti.
Fancy some table tennis? Don't forget your Superbowl LVI champions table tennis bat.
Don't forget those Superbowl LVI champions table tennis balls.
Fancy looking like a Melbourne supporter. Here's a bamboo board that makes you look nothing like one!
Kids afraid of the dark. Well they won't be able to sleep with the Superbowl LVI champions night light.
How about a game that for copyright reasons totally isn't Jenga.
Need to spice up the office? Why not a wireless keyboard. You'll be spending hours looking at it wondering why you wasted your money.
Your lightswitch is boring. Why not lower the price of your home by changing all the light switch covers!
They do sport better than we ever could

And we are meant to be sports nuts.
I saw that MCG tweet earlier today too. It would be shocking if it was here I reckon. I've always found it odd that our leagues here try to replicate the entertainment of the states. It comes across as desperate to me. Hopefully we just embrace our sports for their own uniqueness, it's much better that way IMO.

I saw that MCG tweet earlier today too. It would be shocking if it was here I reckon. I've always found it odd that our leagues here try to replicate the entertainment of the states. It comes across as desperate to me. Hopefully we just embrace our sports for their own uniqueness, it's much better that way IMO.
LA Rams have the international marketing rights for Australia. I wouldn't be surprised the G has done that mock up to show the NFL and the Rams what a game at the G would look like.

Let's be honest they would sell a practice game out.

LA Rams have the international marketing rights for Australia. I wouldn't be surprised the G has done that mock up to show the NFL and the Rams what a game at the G would look like.

Let's be honest they would sell a practice game out.
They'd get the crowd but the rest of it would be horrible.

So glad the NFL is back.

Eagles up 14-0 early on the Jets. Excited for the regular season, think we've made some good moves and if Hurts continues to improve I can see us pushing deep into the playoffs.

So glad the NFL is back.

Eagles up 14-0 early on the Jets. Excited for the regular season, think we've made some good moves and if Hurts continues to improve I can see us pushing deep into the playoffs.
It’s going to be a very interesting year with some massive calls hanging on the results. These warm up games are garbage though, you can’t get a form line from them.

It’s going to be a very interesting year with some massive calls hanging on the results. These warm up games are garbage though, you can’t get a form line from them.
Yeah, at least it's a bit of entertainment. Just hoping for no major injuries really. Think it might be a better season than last year if that's possible. A lot of teams either in contention or pushing for it, I think a lot of divisions will be close.

Yeah, at least it's a bit of entertainment. Just hoping for no major injuries really. Think it might be a better season than last year if that's possible. A lot of teams either in contention or pushing for it, I think a lot of divisions will be close.
I’m hanging out for the season to start, I love it can’t get enough, I watch a lot of college football as well.

I’m hanging out for the season to start, I love it can’t get enough, I watch a lot of college football as well.
Who do you support in college?

I have been wanting to get into it for ages. I was going to support Penn State for the Philadelphia area connection but haven't taken getting involved in the game seriously enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back