Discussion NFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tanehill is the weak link on that team, but yeah the question is who? There is only about 10 guys better than him.

Unfortunate for them that Derrick got injured, he wasn’t at his best.

Who’s signing these deals and making these stupid trades, $38 mil for tannehill is just crazy Imo.
Reckon that’s a back ended deal.

Probably about the 10th highest earner, reckon he’s around that mark.

Note Brady on =15th
That’s how u win rings
... and still $25m a year.
The greed is astounding of everyone above him, basically they want money more than team success.

Reckon that’s a back ended deal.

Probably about the 10th highest earner, reckon he’s around that mark.

Note Brady on =15th
That’s how u win rings
... and still $25m a year.
The greed is astounding of everyone above him, basically they want money more than team success.
Can't really fault them, NFL careers are generally short, Brady is an exception really, guys that durable come around maybe once a generation.

Also I think the climate/market dictates it a bit too.

Great win, mahomes shaky on all three downs in extra play. The bengals in the Super Bowl is proof the system works if you get things right.

Great win, mahomes shaky on all three downs in extra play. The bengals in the Super Bowl is proof the system works if you get things right.
Worst record to Super Bowl in 2 years, and let’s not forget everyone giving them s**t for not taking Sewell last year.
Wish Mahomes played like that last week but ah well stoked for the Bengals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know if it is the end, trey lance looks miles away.
I think they'll either run with Lance or bring someone in. Either way Jimmy can't stick around there, I think the consensus view is that he's gone.

I think they'll either run with Lance or bring someone in. Either way Jimmy can't stick around there, I think the consensus view is that he's gone.
It’s going to be a very interesting offseason that’s for sure.

It’s going to be a very interesting offseason that’s for sure.
I want them to just take the punt with Lance but if not Aaron Rodgers could be out the door? Couple seasons teaching the understudy? The only thing really holding the 49ers back is their QB situation.

I want them to just take the punt with Lance but if not Aaron Rodgers could be out the door? Couple seasons teaching the understudy? The only thing really holding the 49ers back is their QB situation.
I have no idea who’s hitting free agency etc so it’s almost impossible to predict who’s moving, who’s buying and who’s drafting until you see those stats and cap space for each team. Just rodgers, Brady and Watson alone make it fascinating but there’s some elite talent hitting free agency as well so I’ll keep watching and reading.

I have no idea who’s hitting free agency etc so it’s almost impossible to predict who’s moving, who’s buying and who’s drafting until you see those stats and cap space for each team. Just rodgers, Brady and Watson alone make it fascinating but there’s some elite talent hitting free agency as well so I’ll keep watching and reading.
Just spit-balling of course but if these veteran QB's are going anywhere it's to a team on the cusp. 49ers have a solid side, if they plug a couple holes they could be where they were 2 years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back