Discussion NFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thought it was a weird flex saying you’ve been watching since 1998 considering NFL game pass only became available in Australia what 5 years ago? And outside of the super bowl, games haven’t been played on free to air until recently.
If I said I'd been watching The Simpsons since 1991, would you assume I've seen every single broadcast?

If I said I'd been watching The Simpsons since 1991, would you assume I've seen every single broadcast?
Everyone has seen every simpsons episode multiple times, but yes if you said ‘I’ve been watching the simpsons since 1991 but I’ve never seen that in an episode’ then I’d take that implying you’ve been watching all of it.

Just thought it was a weird flex saying you’ve been watching since 1998 considering NFL game pass only became available in Australia what 5 years ago? And outside of the super bowl, games haven’t been played on free to air until recently.
A flex haha is that what you thought? I didn't say I've been watching since 98, I've been following since 98. The point was in a long time I haven't seen or known of a team run the kind of plays the Cowboys did late in the game on the weekend, that's all haha. A way for me to get my point across that it was bizarre to watch

If you’re a 38 year old dominant regular season QB and you’ve been to and won exactly 1 super bowl are you unlucky or missing something, thoughts ?

If you’re a 38 year old dominant regular season QB and you’ve been to and won exactly 1 super bowl are you unlucky or missing something, thoughts ?
A reliable Special Teams unit goes a long way.

Aside from that, a stable O-Line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought they’d win but I always though this would be close, so I’m not surprised at all.
Led all game, looked in control throughout really. They blow so many great chances to win SB's recently. 49ers D was immense and Deebo is just onanother level. Jimmy holding them back as usual so I wonder how they go next week.

It’s going to be a very interesting offseason, will Brady retire and where will Rodgers end up just for starters.
You will appreciate this.
I have great friends who are Cincinnati born and bred.
I can recall being in their car and the Reds/Bengals (I forget) owner’s mansion is pointed out to me.
Also going to Paul Brown and watching the Bengals get thumped by the Dolphins. While I am amused by the drunk next to me (Timo from Toledo), who claimed to have the best tailgates in the entire state, and threatened to plunge onto the crowd below us by leeeeeaaaning way out over the balcony.
(Presumably he didn’t drive home that night!).
Anyway…….
My friends left for Florida not three months ago.
Cincinatti find themselves in the post season for the first time in 31 years.
Cause and effect?
They don’t think so.
So guess where they were today?
I75 is taking a beating at the moment…..

They remind me of ourselves back in 2009.
I really hope they have a great few weeks ahead of them.

You will appreciate this.
I have great friends who are Cincinnati born and bred.
I can recall being in their car and the Reds/Bengals (I forget) owner’s mansion is pointed out to me.
Also going to Paul Brown and watching the Bengals get thumped by the Dolphins. While I am amused by the drunk next to me (Timo from Toledo), who claimed to have the best tailgates in the entire state, and threatened to plunge onto the crowd below us by leeeeeaaaning way out over the balcony.
(Presumably he didn’t drive home that night!).
Anyway…….
My friends left for Florida not three months ago.
Cincinatti find themselves in the post season for the first time in 31 years.
Cause and effect?
They don’t think so.
So guess where they were today?
I75 is taking a beating at the moment…..

They remind me of ourselves back in 2009.
I really hope they have a great few weeks ahead of them.
I have a soft spot for them based on family history, my grandfather and great grandfather were both born not far from the I75 not that far west of Dayton. It certainly helps that they’re currently playing exciting football, getting sacked 9 times and still wining is some effort. Exciting times for Cincinatti supporters and definitely has that 2009 feeling about it, whoever wins tomorrow they’ll face a very good team next week.

He's never had a great team around him, but he's had enough chances.

I really don't understand why he goes 6/7 on the opening drive, which results in a TD and he hardly throws again for the rest of the first half. Then he throws it repeatedly to a double-teamed Davante Adams. Would it have been a different story if they'd kept Cobb fit? Who knows, but there were plenty of chances to win tonight. Garoppolo led his team down the field in his last possession. Rodgers didn't.

I'm done. Let's get his salary off the books and rebuild.

It’s going to be a very interesting offseason, will Brady retire and where will Rodgers end up just for starters.
Will Brady retire? The guys got a decade left in him the way he’s going!

I have a soft spot for them based on family history, my grandfather and great grandfather were both born not far from the I75 not that far west of Dayton. It certainly helps that they’re currently playing exciting football, getting sacked 9 times and still wining is some effort. Exciting times for Cincinatti supporters and definitely has that 2009 feeling about it, whoever wins tomorrow they’ll face a very good team next week.
Great to hear you have Buckeye state blood!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back