Discussion NFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That tackle would get you 3 plus weeks in the AFL.

How he was even allowed to play is a complete failure of the NFL's protocols.
Completely different games, nfl is a violent contact sport played with padding and helmets and there’s actually a lot of protection for QB’s. Tua who is paid $30 million plus a year failed to take advantage of those protections, left himself vulnerable and was smashed. You rarely see a QB hit like, it’s actually quite freaky and totally his own fault.

Congrats George.

Thought our guys were pretty good however clearly the continual ball handling and turnover issues on offence cost us dearly. Thought you guys were good on offence losing two starters. Jags gave up too many rushing yards (which is an area we have been smashing it) but in general our defensive efforts were pretty good with some key stops in the second half.

Not unhappy with 2/2 after last years horror.

Congrats George.

Thought our guys were pretty good however clearly the continual ball handling and turnover issues on offence cost us dearly. Thought you guys were good on offence losing two starters. Jags gave up too many rushing yards (which is an area we have been smashing it) but in general our defensive efforts were pretty good with some key stops in the second half.

Not unhappy with 2/2 after last years horror.
You guys are much better than last year though. Lawrence had a rough day with the turnovers but you looked dangerous at times. Tough in those conditions too and I think we adjusted better or just have a better team, not trying to be a smartarse.

We went run heavy when we knew it wouldn't work in the air and with the rain and its easier when you've got one of the best offensive lines in the league...Sanders had a career day. Definitely our toughest game of the season though, we only beat Detroit by 3 but we were cruising for large parts of that game...not so much this morning.

Congrats man, great start. Well drilled team by what I saw today.
I knew Dennis Allen would not be the right coach for NOLA and it is turning out that way though I concede injuries are a thing.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

I knew Dennis Allen would not be the right coach for NOLA and it is turning out that way though I concede injuries are a thing.
Injuries are definitely playing a part.
Letting armstead go left Winston vulnerable.

Injuries aside, offence still able to put up a score with Dalton and latavius in.

The worry is the defense.
You would think allen running a good D for the last few years would carry through.?
I thought we may become more defensive minded…
Questionable (arrogant?) decisions letting guys like Williams and CGJ walk, who I thought were important pieces on our D.

Thanks mate. Rest assured things change very quickly the NFL, the year before we won the Superbowl we missed the playoffs. If you can hold onto some key pieces I think you'll be thereabouts soon enough. I don't think the Falcons and Panthers are much chop either so your route to the playoffs could be made easy by that but also Brady retiring at the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had an epiphany.
I’m the Taysom Hill of the forum.
Can do it all.
You're more like JaMarcus Russell IMO

images

Looks like it’s going to be a good game today George, you’re a good chance to go 6 - 0.
Why's that? Parsons out and Rush still starting or just your gut feel? Giants aren't doing us any favours either, the bastards came back to beat Baltimore this morning so they are 5-1 now, makes it all the more important that we win.

I'm gonna try chuck it on the other monitor at work and hopefully nobody walks past as I'm going completely ape s**t.

Worried about this one but if we can win it the lid may be a bit loose. Not off, but a tad loose.

Why's that? Parsons out and Rush still starting or just your gut feel? Giants aren't doing us any favours either, the bastards came back to beat Baltimore this morning so they are 5-1 now, makes it all the more important that we win.

I'm gonna try chuck it on the other monitor at work and hopefully nobody walks past as I'm going completely ape s**t.

Worried about this one but if we can win it the lid may be a bit loose. Not off, but a tad loose.
Yeah rush is doing a good job but prescott is a way better qb, their defence has been really firing so that will make it interesting. Can hurt stand up, can you stop Elliott and pollard because that’s what they’ll do try and run it down your throats. They have really different looks as well, Elliott is the down hill smash guy, pollard waits behind coverage, dances, looks for a crease, I’m looking forward to it.

Yeah rush is doing a good job but prescott is a way better qb, their defence has been really firing so that will make it interesting. Can hurt stand up, can you stop Elliott and pollard because that’s what they’ll do try and run it down your throats. They have really different looks as well, Elliott is the down hill smash guy, pollard waits behind coverage, dances, looks for a crease, I’m looking forward to it.
So far so good mate but not getting hopes up, probably jinx us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back