Discussion NFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So far so good mate but not getting hopes up, probably jinx us.
Smashing them tactically on both sides of the ball, hurt perfect approach imo. The threat of the run and simple taking on parsons one on one is brilliant, you can’t be blindsided then. Expect to see that approach used by quite a few teams with mobile qb’s, it will be interesting to see if and how Dallas adjust.

Great win George 6 - 0 and really looking the real deal, some very good sides like the bills and chiefs amongst others but you could pinch one this year if you stay healthy.

Great win George 6 - 0 and really looking the real deal, some very good sides like the bills and chiefs amongst others but you could pinch one this year if you stay healthy.
Love it mate, going to watch the replay when I get home, missed about half of it today flicking back and forth in the office.

Our defense has really improved, half the reason we are where we are. Bye next week and then the Steelers. One game at a time...

Love it mate, going to watch the replay when I get home, missed about half of it today flicking back and forth in the office.

Our defense has really improved, half the reason we are where we are. Bye next week and then the Steelers. One game at a time...
I might watch the finish later haha I fell asleep. I’ve had bloody covid since Friday, my wife and youngest son as well.

I might watch the finish later haha I fell asleep. I’ve had bloody covid since Friday, my wife and youngest son as well.
Hope you're okay mate. Is that your second time? I think there's a wave going around. There's about 10 in our office and they were all coughing today and I've got myself one too. Might be from losing my voice yesterday however so I guess we'll find out.

Hope you're okay mate. Is that your second time? I think there's a wave going around. There's about 10 in our office and they were all coughing today and I've got myself one too. Might be from losing my voice yesterday however so I guess we'll find out.
No we were the last three in my family, everyone else had it around February. High temp, aches and pains, head cold, cough and I’m loosing my voice. I actually feel a bit better today, temp has broken and symptoms have improved but this stuff really hangs on. The surprising thing is a sort of brain fog, just not on the ball and of course feeling really tired and washed out.

Bloody youngest had mates down from interstate for pax and spent a week out on the town, they all got sick and he passed it on to us.

No we were the last three in my family, everyone else had it around February. High temp, aches and pains, head cold, cough and I’m loosing my voice. I actually feel a bit better today, temp has broken and symptoms have improved but this stuff really hangs on. The surprising thing is a sort of brain fog, just not on the ball and of course feeling really tired and washed out.

Bloody youngest had mates down from interstate for pax and spent a week out on the town, they all got sick and he passed it on to us.
That's s**t. It comes and goes, at least it did with me anyway. Was absolutely stuffed for 2 days and then most of the symptoms cleared up. Felt like a head cold and a chest infection at the same time.

You'll be immune for a while now so that's the only good thing to come of it, hopefully doesn't linger around like some have experienced.

aj-brown-titans.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this brilliant from a coach. As someone who's recently been through a situation of leadership not having my back at work, I'll admit I'm jealous.

But while the US was turning on Mailata, Eagles head coach Nick Sirianni took the blame off the Aussie giant.

Mailata is a big unit. Photo by Andy Lewis/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images

Mailata is a big unit. Photo by Andy Lewis/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
He said Mailata was frustrated by the sacks but that he was really the one to blame.

“You know, I’m going to take full responsibility for both of those (because) we weren’t synched up,” he said. “We were not synched up with our protection and our route concepts and that’s 100 per cent on me and nobody else.

“There was a concept we were running and one side was quick game and the other side was more rhythm game and I didn’t teach the read well enough with Jalen and we kind of got into a pure progression instead of a split-field read, and what ended up happening was we got caught with the ball in our hand and we had to hold it a little bit and Jordan was just taking the set we told him to and that’s going to happen.

“I screwed him up on both of those. Jordan beats himself up about it, but I should be beating myself up about it more and I am.

“Full responsibility on both of those sacks are on me. So when we put our tape up on Monday when the guys get back in, every time we put our tape up, peoples’ numbers are up there if they did the wrong thing.

“And on both of those it’s going to say ‘loss,’ it’s going to say ‘dash,’ and it’s going to say ‘Nick.’ And nobody else. Because I screwed that up.”

Behind closed doors at the review it may well be different but what a way to take the heat from your player. I'd walk over the proverbial broken glass for a leader that had backed me like that.

Haha Brady 100,000 and just in case you forgot the goat does it again with seconds left.
I hate the Rams so that gave me a good laugh. I always thought Peyton Manning was the GOAT until Brady put the Patriots on his back against Atlanta in the Superbowl. I had to put my hands up and say he is the greatest ever. Never seen anything like it in the 25 odd years I've followed the sport.

Since then he's just constantly breaking records. 100,000 passing yards is probably something we never see again. It's more a passing league now but nobody is playing for 20+ seasons at QB.

Like watching Jordan in his prime, you knew you were witnessing something special as it was happening. Unbelievable player.

Very interesting George, we might to feeling this at the Red Sox and obviously that’s big news at Liverpool.

Should have told him to stay in the pocket instead of trying to run over linebackers, big hello to josh Allen.
He had terrible O lines for his first few years, by the time he got one it was too late. He was a star as well such a waste.

He had terrible O lines for his first few years, by the time he got one it was too late. He was a star as well such a waste.
He could have been great but it wasn’t just his O line. Luck liked to run and like josh Allen often sought contact refusing to slide or just get out of bounds. He had some terrible injuries and it was a massive blow to the colts.

Very interesting George, we might to feeling this at the Red Sox and obviously that’s big news at Liverpool.

No wonder we haven't done anything via trade for ages, no point putting in millions to buy players when the team is about to be sold. They've been good to us but you just cant compete unless you spend in the EPL these days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back